Post your best battery life here! stock or extended

Ryukashin

Reaction score
So some people are still getting 3-4 hours of life while others get multiple days.

Post screenshots or whatever of your best battery life. you can also state if you're running any roms, special programs, or settings that extend your battery life.

droid doctor

Reaction score
I get 15 hours with moderate to heavy use and i still have 40% left on my rooted droid 2 running ZS 1.65.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Here is my current best.

I've been unplugged for two days, light use (texting, voice, email, web). I am running Das BAMF 1.6.3 non-themed, SetCPU with multiple profiles, watchdog lite. I am on 3G/Wifi most of the time unless i'm out and actually need the 4G, I leave auto-brightness on and auto sync with most things set to sync once a day.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
Damn do you have stock or extended battery?

stock 1500mAh battery that comes with the phone

I think it's 1400.

Can u post a screen shot of your "desktop" or whatever it's called.

I'm curios to c your setup.

Here they are, I removed the handcent widget from one shot and didn't take a picture of the calendar agenda widget, i use a lot of widgets because I don't feel like putting applications on the screens since I usually load the new rom everytime its released.

alboboy10

Reaction score
Interesting...they say widgets affect your battery life too but from what I c yours is still great despite using several widgets.

What about your setcpu, what profiles do u use for that

I heard the smartass on your rom works perfect.

OP
Ryukashin

Ryukashin

Reaction score
I actually don't use smartass because of all my profiles. I have a charging one to overclock, two battery ones one for battery <101% set at 1GHz on demand and one for <50% set at like 800MHz. Then my screen off profile is 300 min 400 Max powersaver, and a temp>41° at like 700 MHz.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

sportadic22

Reaction score
best i have gotten :) ... could of gone a little bit longer with 8 percent left but i needed to charge to last thru my 2 hour class haha dancedroid

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
This is after what I consider pretty heavy use (lots of phone calls/emails) - Rooted running Liquid Thundersense with imoseyon's kernel:

snap20110518184814.png

snap20110518184810.png