Port to milestone .

DAGr8

Reaction score
I did a search and was surprised nobody came here askin for this ..

Since we finally have an official froyo leak for the milestone, I was hoping to get some help on how to port this to the milestone .. of course we have no custom kernel, but we do have some kind of CM6 build aosp here : cyanogenmod4milestone - Project Hosting on Google Code

so yea I just download this and was wondering is any 1 here is willing to help , thanks in advance .

OP
DAGr8

DAGr8

Reaction score
hey you there in the back .. i see you , yes you , come over here and give us a hand , a link , a place to start , a how to , and hey even some of your time if your willing .. thx .dancedroid:icon_ banana::icon_evil:

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Send me a milestone :) its kinda hard to port it to a device I don't have.

Sent from my HERO200 using DroidForums App

OP
DAGr8

DAGr8

Reaction score

hey there thanks for showing up , if you could tell me the exact files that were edited and what was edited in order to make this work for the droid , that would help me a lot , as all I would need to do id moddify them same file for the milestoen , the main difference is the havok caused by the gsm mode, witch kinda renders all the radio ( blutooth gps etc diffrent , as we do have some kinda cm6 I am sure I can do this ( with some help ) . btw this would bea comunity mod I srtrongly believe in the opensource spirit ..

zenulator

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score

hey there thanks for showing up , if you could tell me the exact files that were edited and what was edited in order to make this work for the droid , that would help me a lot , as all I would need to do id moddify them same file for the milestoen , the main difference is the havok caused by the gsm mode, witch kinda renders all the radio ( blutooth gps etc diffrent , as we do have some kinda cm6 I am sure I can do this ( with some help ) . btw this would bea comunity mod I srtrongly believe in the opensource spirit ..

Converting to gsm is easier than you think.

You guys can flash to system right? You just can't flash to boot?

OP
DAGr8

DAGr8

Reaction score

Converting to gsm is easier than you think.

You guys can flash to system right? You just can't flash to boot?

yes we can flash system , as I said we do have some kinda cm6 ported witch was built form aosp that we run as an update.zip VERY similar to what you guys have here check it out (link is in first post ) I compared both it s very similar except we cannot run custom kernel .