plz help me .........................

shahjee

Reaction score
before remote unlock my Droid 2 global i flashed it again again without any issue but when i did remote unlock it work well but when i flash it to 4.5.608 SBF it cannot flash its failed .....................can some one help me plx View attachment 55621
see the attached file...

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Read this article.

In its entirety. (Or, alternatively, use the forums' Search function to find posts related to this issue BUT OH YES I forgot it's a huge pain typing text into the search box, it's much easier to post YET ANOTHER topic.)

SBF - The DROID Wiki

OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
PLz Help

i was trying toflashed is sBF frimware but RDS lite having same result plz help me ...............i used this SBF file (1FF-p3_droid2we_cdma_droid2we-user-2.3.4-4.5.1_57_D2GA-59-120117-test-keys-signed-Verizon-US.sbf)

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
You didn't read the article I linked.

As you are unable to read, we cannot help you.

OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
same problem

ye i read it when i found a unknown driver in device manager and in its properties' i click on Driver tab Update driver but it said windows was anable to install driver......
and where i get this driver.............and thanks for reply Gasai Yuno

Gasai Yuno

Reaction score
Let me quote the article:
To get around this issue, once you get a Device driver could not be installed message from Windows, don't close RSDLite nor power off the phone. Start Motorola Driver Installer once again, and let it finish. Then if RSDLite didn't timeout yet, head to Device Manager, find the Unknown device, and in its properties' Driver tab click Update driver…. It should now install normally. If RSDLite timed out and you got an error from it, just repeat the SBF process. The driver should now be present, and the flashing process will finish normally.
Did you do that?

OP
S

shahjee

Reaction score
ya i did it but problem is same now...........i recorded my video plz watch [video=youtube;FQpZfiH5c7E]http://youtu.be/FQpZfiH5c7E[/video] and which driver it want...........

and code crrupted error in bootloader

Last edited: