Who can help me, I Droid 2 Global need a new version 2.4.330 SBF!

quens

Reaction score
icon1.png
Who can help me, I Droid 2 Global need a new version 2.4.330 SBF!

Who can help me, I Droid 2 Global need a new version 2.4.330 SBF file!!!

Because before upgraded to 2.4.330 and now brush 2.4.29 can not start, stuck in bootloader!

who can help me!!!

I was after OTA upgrade to 2.4.330, the localization framework-res, replaced forget to change permissions, resulting in no boot. Flash the 2.4.29 SBF, the error in the bootloader prompt. The reason is that estimates can not be downgraded.

Last edited:

Ultim8gamr

Reaction score
From my understanding the .29 sbf should work even if you got the ota update. just be sure to wipe cache and data. Check the sbf sticky. I know its been discussed somewhere

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App

OP
Q

quens

Reaction score
I brush the 2.4.29 sbf, now the phone can not access recovery, can only enter bootloader

leobg

Reaction score
try flashing again. Make sure you use latest drivers and RSDlite. I remember reading here somebody flashed successfully the 2.4.29 SBF on 2.4.330 updated phone

Reaction score
I just did it this morning, it works. I had installed the Fission ROM, so I had clockwork recovery installed. If you have installed Fission, or have CWM installed, turn off your phone, then press and hold the X key and turn it back on (holding the x key) to boot into CWM. Use the arrow keys to choose "wipe cache and data" and hit enter. Then reboot the phone, you should be good to go.