Problem recovery motorola droid 2 global

leonellozano

Reaction score
Hello, to see try to be as specific as possible, I had my motorola droid 2 global android 2.2, and version 2.4.330 Verizon did not root and all updated it (I knew that if I stay with this firmware updating is complicated of rooting or indeed can not) in order did not, leave it in froyo with root, dedicidí me to change room for cyanogenmod 7.2 RC, I installed ready well enough not to fool with it and I started to install the MIUI this: ( did all flashee wipes and everything and, well, started the flashing process was restarted but when I finish and pass the M, I well, this is solved flashing another room, what a surprise, the recovery clockword was gone and there was the recovery of the default cell, hence would not be able to flash another room, lower the official 2.2 froyo room Verizon, the renowned update. zip for the default recovery take it, and here I got another surprise by giving flash zip I get this: E: can't mount sd card , I've flashed the firmware 2.4.29 something, also 2.4.33 and nothing, I get the same error, I tried it with two memories micro sd and nothing (the pc if recognized), it is clear that the phone now goes white screen (where the symbol motorola) but then stays black, I can get to boot mode and the pc recognizes me, please if anyone can help me I'd appreciate it! Please ...

excuse is google translation

Greetins from colombia

Thank you!!

themib

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid 4 (XT894)
sent pm
themib said:
leonellozano said:
Hi, I have a problem, my motorola droid 2 global does not work, after passing the white screen with the motorola logo, stays black, tried to flash zip from recovery but it is not possible, an error appears: "E: can 't mount sd "I did the wipe cache, data, etc. thanks for your help, sorry is google translation

PS: My recovery is the default of the cell, (3e recovery)

Greetings from Colombia
you can only flash update.zip, with stock recovery
time to flash SBF
try [TOOL] ezSBF D2G 608, or use RSD Lite 5.6 and flash 2.3.3/4.5.608

read Droid Wiki: SBF, Recovery, CWM info

if you see mem blank error you need 2.3.4/4.5.629
there is no firmware 2.4.29 update.zip that I know of
.sbf is flashed with rsd lite (windows), sbf_flash (linux) or use ezsbf (linux boot disk)

OP
L

leonellozano

Reaction score
Hi! I'm back thank you men!!! my phone is ok now, ty! :biggrin: I love u XD may close this thread dancedroid