D2G SIM Locked After Hard Reset

caguta

Reaction score
Hi, yesterday, after flashing Cyanogen Mod 9, i decided to flash back original SBF file but after flashing it stucked at the droid animation loop, so i did hard factory reset and after that my phone locked again. I dont have any simlock code for the phone, i bought it seccond hand and it was already unlocked before. Is there any way to unlocked it again? (I am living outside of USA and its hard to call verizon for me, also i coulnt find any email address for this)

Thanks.

silver6054

Reaction score
caguta said:
Hi, yesterday, after flashing Cyanogen Mod 9, i decided to flash back original SBF file but after flashing it stucked at the droid animation loop, so i did hard factory reset and after that my phone locked again. I dont have any simlock code for the phone, i bought it seccond hand and it was already unlocked before. Is there any way to unlocked it again? (I am living outside of USA and its hard to call verizon for me, also i coulnt find any email address for this)

Thanks.

Conventional wisdom says this doesn't happen! What error/message are you getting? "Enter subsidy code"?

OP
C

caguta

Reaction score
There is no problem right now, i took simcard out and in again, it stoped asking activation, and than i tried without a simcard, and it asked again. Than i undersand the problem thanks. :)

chrismartin4u

Reaction score
There is no problem right now, i took simcard out and in again, it stoped asking activation, and than i tried without a simcard, and it asked again. Than i undersand the problem thanks. :)
Congratulations Caquta. It's good to know that your problem is solved so quickly other wise some times it take lot's of time to be solved.