PLEASE Make an ULTIMATE DROID CUSTOM ROM FOR DROID X, I JUST UPGRADED from DROID 1

baboulou

Reaction score
Ok, i used to have a motorola droid 1, and now i upgraded to a droid x. I LOVE ULTIMATE DROID CUSTOM ROM!!!<-----the BEST ROM that I i have ever had experience with. But there is no Ultimate Droid X ROM & I'm asking PLEASE can someone make an ULTIMATE CUSTOM ROM for the DROID X.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, i used to have a motorola droid 1, and now i upgraded to a droid x. I LOVE ULTIMATE DROID CUSTOM ROM!!!<-----the BEST ROM that I i have ever had experience with. But there is no Ultimate Droid X ROM & I'm asking PLEASE can someone make an ULTIMATE CUSTOM ROM for the DROID X.

I'm pretty sure BD would like to do that, but he would probably need an X to work with. And maybe one to replace it if he broke it.

Don't forget the bootstrap is locked down on those things so the UD you love so much on the D1 may not be the same UD you get on the X. If you can get one at all.

Kack

Reaction score

A good place to go if you are A UD user is

The Ultimate Droid - Forums there is a Droid X section there to and it is easier and more direct there.

OP
B

baboulou

Reaction score
ok, i understand but when i had the droid 1, u continued updating the Ultimate Droid Custom rom, and i downloaded it. But when it comes the droid x, there is only one rom, and i heard of usb,gps issues and there are is no themes like gingerbread,galaxy or my favorite SMOKED GLASS. Im just asking because the the Ultimare Droid Rom was awesome on Droid 1 & I know it will be even better on Droid X

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
ok, i understand but when i had the droid 1, u continued updating the Ultimate Droid Custom rom, and i downloaded it. But when it comes the droid x, there is only one rom, and i heard of usb,gps issues and there are is no themes like gingerbread,galaxy or my favorite SMOKED GLASS. Im just asking because the the Ultimare Droid Rom was awesome on Droid 1 & I know it will be even better on Droid X

well, from what i hear BD is working on GB but idk if that is for dx and d2. x bc of being locked down i s harding to make a rom for also.