Please help!!!

premier929

Reaction score
I'm running Liberty 1.5 on my DX. The memory card is showing up blank today out of nowhere. I took out the card, reboot several times and nothing. I can't flash back to anything because the card is not responding to anything. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

louy99

Reaction score
Is there an adapter to stick it in your pc? See if your computer can open it. If not, id say your card went bad :( its not that bad. You can still sbf your phone if something messes up and start over. Just a bit of a pain for a day.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
P

premier929

Reaction score
yea comp can't read it either. That's what I thought. Off to buy a new card. Thanks.

arch7angels

Reaction score
Same problem!

Hey, I'm actually having the exact same problem, down to the ROM and all. It happened completely randomly out of nowhere.

Did anything weird happen before hand? Like, your phone slowing down or shutting of randomly, anything like that? Did you install any weird or pirated apps? Sorry if those seem like weird questions, just trying to figure out if this is something that could be going around. haha

I just went out and bought a microSD reader today, so I'm hoping that works. I'll let ya know if I have any success. Did you go out and buy a new card?

OP
P

premier929

Reaction score
No issues before. I just unplugged the charger and it wasn't reading the card. The only apps were from market and I didn't even have too many. I'm still finding apps that I want. Yes I did buy a new card and there r no issues anymore. For now at least. I bought 2 cards and am using one as strictly backup. Hopefully its all good now. I am now runnin darkslide rather than liberty. So far no prob.

arch7angels

Reaction score
nice, hopefully it stays that way. haha do you like darkslide better than liberty so far?