1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Memory Card Issue

Discussion in 'Liberty ROM DX' started by premier929, Mar 18, 2011.

1. premier929

premier929 New Member

I am running Liberty 1.5 on my DX. I took it off the charger just now and it says "Blank SD card. SD card blank or has unsupported filesystem." I took out the card, reboot a bunch of times and nothing. My Titanium Backup doesn't even recognize that the SD card is in. What can I do????
  2. stealthychief

stealthychief Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

I had the same problem recently. I tryed another sd card and it worked fine so I know it's not the card reader. I called Motorola for a replacement but they are currently waiting for new 16gb sd cards to come in and when they do they will ship you one for free. You could also try taking it into verizon and they may give you one
Search tags for this page

droid x memory card blank

droid x memory card error
galaxy s2 memory card issues