Played with the Rezound last night. Wow! Giving up the Bionic!

drtnsnw

Reaction score
I am counting the minutes to jump on my bike and ride down to the store. Only problem is I have to wait to get home to xfer my tunes so I get music in my helmet!

Chris

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just left the Verizon store,played around with the Rezound, nice fast phone, real nice screen, and audio is real nice also, but nothing earth shattering, will stick with my Incredible till next year when the Tegra 3 chip phones come out, and the HTC Edge:), only thing I am missing right now is 4G, but when I upgrade next year the network will only be much smother, as will the 4G phones.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

305rev305

Reaction score
Smiley at the end of my post should have made it clear, it was a joke, wow kid, you are clueless. Ni need for me to be on food stamps, but I know that many Americans have been forced to be on them to survive, don't you love Government.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

F@@@ government... Anarchy and my shot gun rules... Lol

jseah

Reaction score
Just used my last early upgrade today and got the Rezound for my daughter to upgrade her from an Incredible. It's a pretty sweet phone. The screen is absolutely beautiful and the camera blows the Thunderbolt camera away.....and the Thunderbolt camera was the best on the market six months ago.

venture996

Reaction score
Verizon swapped my Bionic for Rezound

I switched from the Bionic to Rezound and have not looked back. I was having issues with the Bionic losing data service regularly (as in 2-5 times a day, requiring a variety of manual changes to get it back). After 60 days of Verizon promising a software correction I finally had it and insisted on a different phone. After escalating to a tech support supervisor's supervisor they did the right thing and sent me a Rezound.

Funny thing is, they initially wanted me to use an upgrade from another one of my lines to get a replacement phone. Then they wanted to send me a refurbished Thunderbolt. But they eventually agreed they sold me a phone that wouldn't work for its intended purpose.

I was hesitant at first, as I loved my Bionic other than the data service issue (which is a big deal), but the Rezound is awesome.

cp24eva

Reaction score
I switched from the Bionic to Rezound and have not looked back. I was having issues with the Bionic losing data service regularly (as in 2-5 times a day, requiring a variety of manual changes to get it back). After 60 days of Verizon promising a software correction I finally had it and insisted on a different phone. After escalating to a tech support supervisor's supervisor they did the right thing and sent me a Rezound.

Funny thing is, they initially wanted me to use an upgrade from another one of my lines to get a replacement phone. Then they wanted to send me a refurbished Thunderbolt. But they eventually agreed they sold me a phone that wouldn't work for its intended purpose.

I was hesitant at first, as I loved my Bionic other than the data service issue (which is a big deal), but the Rezound is awesome.

I pretty much did the same thing. I think they are privy to the fact that Motorola's Bionic is not all of what it's cracked up to be. At my job indoors I barely used to get 3G signal. Now I get a couple bars of 4G. And the battery actually isn't that bad when you don't run a ton of unnecessary widgets. operation is smooth, apps havent disappeared like they did on my bionic. But only time will tell. If they never updated the phone, I might be happy a year later

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have a bionic but am changing devices....again.....went and played with rezound then razr......getting razr without a doubt. Even with lower clocked cpu it was still faster than rezound.....in my opinion

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

cp24eva

Reaction score
RAZR is still a good phone. Can't go wrong with either. As long as it doesn't suffer from some of the same issues as the Bionic, I'd say it's a good buy as well. Just boils down to preference in screen and overall feel. Seems like you are a Moto man thoug hence the many phones in your profile. Haha.