Played with the Rezound last night. Wow! Giving up the Bionic!

Mondingo

Reaction score
Well, I stopped bye Best Buy last night after a 6 hour trip to GA. Before I even went to the hotel. They had a Rezound working on display. This thing is sick! Fast, and the screen just kills the iphone. I had the guy take my name and number for me to hold one. I told him I would put a deposit down. He said they couldn't do that. I hope they have enough. I can't make it out there until after 4pm. Ughh!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

shortie43506

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm at work until 3:30 today ...I hope they have a few still available by the time I get there.

Good luck!

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

OP
M

Mondingo

Reaction score
I'm in the same boat. I'm at work until 3:30 today ...I hope they have a few still available by the time I get there.

Good luck!

You too!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Seawolf

Reaction score
How the hell can you people afford new phones every 2 months. Ridiculous

theascended

Reaction score
It's called food stamps:)
If you're serious... why the hell are you proud of that? You're the example that gives Republicans every justification in the world to kill social programs. And frankly, assuming you weren't making a joke, I'm completely in favor of taking away YOUR food stamps.

lfylove

Reaction score
If you're serious... why the hell are you proud of that? You're the example that gives Republicans every justification in the world to kill social programs. And frankly, assuming you weren't making a joke, I'm completely in favor of taking away YOUR food stamps.

Lmfao he was being sarcastic... I think xD

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

theascended

Reaction score
Lmfao he was being sarcastic... I think xD

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums
I hope so.

Back to topic... I'm very happy this phone hasn't been a disappointment like a lot of the other releases. The shiny is already wearing off the RAZR and people are finding issues.

JohnnytheK

Reaction score
You can get a new phone with food stamps?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

smokiedabong

Reaction score
It's been a pain lately to pay the rates on my new Bemer , there should be more banks that accept food stamps as payments .

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
With a little effort, using sites like Craigslist and Swappa can help you sell your phones for a good price and you can turn around and buy phones outright with little additional cost. However, a LOT of people are due for upgrades right now from the original Droid, and depending on where you buy, you have anywhere from 14 to 90 days to exchange for a different phone with no cost (unless you use VZW and there's a restocking fee).

So that's most likely how...

And then of course I'm sure there are people coughing up money that could be better used elsewhere... :biggrin:

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Good luck!

Do not worry, they will have more than a couple, with todays economy, and the $300 price tag, plus with many customers still stuck in their two year plans, they will be beging you to take them off their hands.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score

Smiley at the end of my post should have made it clear, it was a joke, wow kid, you are clueless. Ni need for me to be on food stamps, but I know that many Americans have been forced to be on them to survive, don't you love Government.

shortie43506

Reaction score
Do not worry, they will have more than a couple, with todays economy, and the $300 price tag, plus with many customers still stuck in their two year plans, they will be beging you to take them off their hands.

I just heard with the iphone 4s launch and the Bionic the stores were running out fairly quick.

I learned my lesson and I will never buy a used phone again! Going to just use my upgrades! I used Craigslist and bought a messed up Fascinate.