Photos of you

M

Matth3w

We got photos of cars, employment questions, etc. How about some pictures to put the face to the name?

Afghanistan - when I finally had a chance to take a break. One of few pictures of me from the whole year. :D

25kmtee.jpg

Iraq - Right about the time of the initial invasion. Damn I'm young there!

24fjspw.jpg

Poker in Vegas - Home on midtour leave from Afghanistan

f5amj9.jpg

Couple of me and my wife

wcnv68.jpg

hrg66c.jpg

24gol6t.jpg

2ywfvqt.jpg

Ok, that's a TON of me (probably TOO many :D, but I was bored this morning), so let's see YOU!!!! :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matthew, I would rather not scare people with my picture, however I was impressed when I saw you were in the military. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving. Then I was even more impressed that you were wearing Penguins jerseys! Wondering if you're from da burgh and know what one of these things are?

IMG00106-20090801-1646.jpg

jjb2

Reaction score
Matthew, I would rather not scare people with my picture, however I was impressed when I saw you were in the military. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for serving. Then I was even more impressed that you were wearing Penguins jerseys! Wondering if you're from da burgh and know what one of these things are?

IMG00106-20090801-1646.jpg

MMM.... Primanti's. Go Pens!

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
you took a picture os a sandwich? Really??
It's not just ANY sandwich. Read the answer above this post.....it's a 'burgh thing.

This one is a sausage, coleslaw, french fries and one egg in that awesome bread.

bllarkin

Reaction score
you took a picture os a sandwich? Really??
It's not just ANY sandwich. Read the answer above this post.....it's a 'burgh thing.

This one is a sausage, coleslaw, french fries and one egg in that awesome bread.

I have heard of this sandwich, but I have never been to Pittsburgh and had the privilege. Sounds awesome, some day.

OP
M

Matth3w

Thank you (although no thanks from you needed)!

Yes, I was born and raised in Pittsburgh...7 miles from "Dahntahn" Pittsburgh in Churchill...graduated from Woodland Hills in'99.

Not much of a huge Steeler fan, but I watch or listen to every single Penguins game (I played all through high school and junior high). Will be much better once this phone gets flash...the other day the power went out in the 3rd period against the Capitals I wished that I had Flash so I could listen to the game via the phone. :(

I knew that was a Primanti Bros sandwich before someone else answered :p

I haven't lived in Pittsburgh since January 11th of 2001, when I left for Basic Training. So, 9 years and counting on active duty for me! But all my family still lives in the area so I go home several times a year. I was just home for two weeks around Christmas actually.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Yes, I was born and raised in Pittsburgh...7 miles from "Dahntahn" Pittsburgh in Churchill...graduated from Woodland Hills in'99.

Not much of a huge Steeler fan, but I watch or listen to every single Penguins game (I played all through high school and junior high). Will be much better once this phone gets flash...the other day the power went out in the 3rd period against the Capitals I wished that I had Flash so I could listen to the game via the phone. :(

I haven't lived in Pittsburgh since January 11th of 2001, when I left for Basic Training. So, 9 years and counting on active duty for me! But all my family still lives in the area so I go home several times a year. I was just home for two weeks around Christmas actually.
Matthew, we just moved to Lancaster, PA from Cranberry Twp. in Butler Co. You didn't miss much in the 3rd period because the Capitals scored 3 goals on us to win 6-3. Now, don't wait for flash, go to the Market and get iheartradio and install it, and you can go to the cities and select Pittsburgh, then get the station 105.9 The X, and you can catch all the play by play with Phil Bourque and Mike Lange.

jjb2

Reaction score

Well, you didn't miss much in the third period. Can't wait for Fleury to get back. BTW also from Pittsburgh (currently in Florida for the past 7 years) Fox Chapel '94.

OP
M

Matth3w

Matthew, we just moved to Lancaster, PA from Cranberry Twp. in Butler Co. You didn't miss much in the 3rd period because the Capitals scored 3 goals on us to win 6-3. Now, don't wait for flash, go to the Market and get iheartradio and install it, and you can go to the cities and select Pittsburgh, then get the station 105.9 The X, and you can catch all the play by play with Phil Bourque and Mike Lange.

Well, you didn't miss much in the third period. Can't wait for Fleury to get back. BTW also from Pittsburgh (currently in Florida for the past 7 years) Fox Chapel '94.
Yeah I know about the game, I followed it via my family (we have five people with season tickets...my dad has two, my cousins have three), Twidroid, LiveScore, and Pensblog. I was gravely disappointed in that game.

I am going out right now to get that radio station! Great suggestion!

OP
M

Matth3w

iheartradio says it requires WiFi and there is a bunch of new problems with the update :(