Photos of you

OP
M

Matth3w

There was a new update yesterday or today, sure it still works?

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Matthew, positive it works with or without wifi. I was using it this morning to listen to WDVE in Pittsburgh earlier today. It does work and you'll love listening to the REAL Penguins announcers.

RinTinTigger

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Now, back to topic. Tis is me ;)

tigger003.gif

Tigger-knees.jpg

OP
M

Matth3w

Matthew, positive it works with or without wifi. I was using it this morning to listen to WDVE in Pittsburgh earlier today. It does work and you'll love listening to the REAL Penguins announcers.
Great, thanks!

Where are the pictures of everyone? 17 replies to this thread and I'm the only bastard with pictures? :(

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
20100108173926.jpg
20100108173926.jpg

Frozen Fenway!

that's a BB in my friends hand on the right.... I'm waiting for him to have an upgrade so I can covert him :)

Last edited:

aacanela73

Reaction score
I am having a hard time figuring out how to add the picts. But if they go heres me at halloween this year. Its really cold here so the only fun thing to do is deck yourself out and head to the beerjoints. then there is me sans my alter ego.

Sparty83

Reaction score
Alright, here's an old one of me - trust me, you don't want to see a newer one! It's from Kuwait International Airport in 1991, right after we took it back over. And I too want to thank you for your service. I'm retired now, but really want to thank all of you for your great service!!! :motdroidhoriz:

cisco0910

Reaction score
wendy, you and your fam look great.

on the op, theres no way i know of to put pics with my droid cause 99% the time I'm on this forum is with it using the mobile sight.

BostonBill

Reaction score
20100108173926.jpg
20100108173926.jpg

Frozen Fenway!

that's a BB in my friends hand on the right.... I'm waiting for him to have an upgrade so I can covert him :)

I sat out in the bleachers for the BC-Bu game. Froze my toes off and couldn't see a thing. Good times!

aacanela73

Reaction score
OOOOOO I see lots of you looking but not many of you sharing.... come on people share the love and your picts!!!!:icon_ lala::icon_ poke: