Photo and Files

nerdbox08

Reaction score
Hi Jake :p

If you want to do this on the phone, you'll need a file manager to access the sdcard. Astro is a very good one.

If you want to it on the computer, you need too hook the phone to the computer via the usb cable. Once it loads the sdcard slide your notification tray on the phone and mount the card to the system. Then you'll be able to access the card on the computer. Make sure to unmount the card by slideing the notification bar down and selecting unmount when you are all done before you take it off the cable.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
+1 for Astro also!

mstef66

Reaction score
Hi Jake :p

If you want to do this on the phone, you'll need a file manager to access the sdcard. Astro is a very good one.

If you want to it on the computer, you need too hook the phone to the computer via the usb cable. Once it loads the sdcard slide your notification tray on the phone and mount the card to the system. Then you'll be able to access the card on the computer. Make sure to unmount the card by slideing the notification bar down and selecting unmount when you are all done before you take it off the cable.

On that note, is there any way to redirect where the photos get stored? I use DropBox and thought it would be cool to have the pictures available on my PC through a DropBox shared folder.

Mike

nerdbox08

Reaction score
On that note, is there any way to redirect where the photos get stored? I use DropBox and thought it would be cool to have the pictures available on my PC through a DropBox shared folder.

Mike

I've not seen any way, personally, to change the default directory for where photos are stored when you take them.

This is just my experience, I also haven't actually seen anything mentioned about this either. But that could be I was never interested in it.

Hopefully someone out there has tried and has more information, but I don't think there is a way.