Phone won't even turn on..

Eldiablex

Reaction score
It's been 2 weeks since I got my replacement droid and I already have another problem. The phone won't turn on.. no matter how many battery pulls I try, or even attempting to reboot into recovery. I know for a fact that the battery isn't dead because I popped it into my old droid which had a broken charge port and it was at a solid 60%.

I am/was using Cyanogen mod 6 with the REVOlution theme and REVOlution remix installed over it. I noticed yesterday that it started to randomly reboot a few times. It also did it this morning then stopped for a while. When school ended I took out my phone and it was off and wouldn't turn back on. I did try leaving it on a charger for an hour and still got nothing. This seems pretty helpless so I'm not really expecting anyone to know what to do.. I just thought I'd try my luck before heading to the VZW store seeing as I'm rooted I don't want to potentially void my warranty.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
can you boot into recovery or the bootloader (holding up on dpad when powering on)?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
i mean if u cant get ur phone on then theres really not much u can do with the software..

hopefully you purchased insurance?

OP
E

Eldiablex

Reaction score
Yeah I have insurance but I assumed this was a software glitch and that insurance covered physical damage or a lost phone.

OP
E

Eldiablex

Reaction score
Would that be better than asking for a replacement via warranty?