1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Phone starts, but only shows the boot animation

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by Feltmacer, Dec 12, 2010.

1. Feltmacer

Feltmacer New Member

Hey guys, I have a problem that I've never seen before.

I'm running Project Elite 3.5 on my Droid1 with a Slayher 1100mhz kernel.
    I was messing around with some scripts (installmiuicy) but it wouldnt let me open dialer or contacts, so i used the restorephone and restorecontacts scripts and restarted.

It was stuck in boot for a while, so I pulled the battery and when I restarted it it loaded the bootloader. After a couple restarts I noticed that I got a text, and the unlock button was doing its job. So I slid the unlock slider to the right, and it vibrated to unlock. However, the PE boot animation is still flashing at me.

Any ideas? Do I have to reinstall the ROM over it?

Edit: I reinstalled the ROM and everything else that went with it. Not going to try installing Miui Dialer again...
    Sorry for wasting anyone's time
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
  2. furbearingmammal

furbearingmammal Super Moderator

So far north in NY I smell maple syrup when the wi
    Glad you got it working. I just now saw this post. Sorry I wasn't around earlier.