Boot Animation

djenks24

Reaction score
I decided to reinstall Apex because I was getting alot of force closes with jrummy's rom. His boot animation still shows up before the Apex boot animation, anyone else with this problem??

Stolas

Reaction score
Your seeing what used to be the M logo, look for boot logo changer :p it may be in his Rx Tools as well. not too sure..

ibsteed

Reaction score
I am experiencing this as well. I just installed Rubix, but JRummy's logo is still there on startup. I will take a look around for a logo changer app, but does anyone have a link to one, by chance?

chkmate

Silver Member
Reaction score
I decided to reinstall Apex because I was getting alot of force closes with jrummy's rom. His boot animation still shows up before the Apex boot animation, anyone else with this problem??

I'm very confused on if your talking about the "boot logo" or the "boot animation."

Cause if you just want to change the "boot logo" back to stock, unzip the file below in CW Recovery.

And if you want JUST Apex's "boot animation" you can unzip his ROM zip into a folder and navigate to his system/media and copy the bootanimation.zip and save it to the root of your SD card. Then replace the existing with it. 1) In your system/media or 2) In your data/local depending if the ROM changes the build.prop or not.

"

kushpancake

Reaction score
I need help asap!!!

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroidI am stuck in a bootloop??? changed the boot animation and now the phone won't start up.... how do i get to clockwork? I need help A.S.A.Pdancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

N

Nickchapa

Hey just do a battery pull wait 30seconds rhen out it in and it should give clockwork. Or both recoveries.

My Droid X is better than your phone will ever be!