1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

I Bricked my tablet. please help.

Discussion in 'Rescue Squad Help' started by ratard, Jun 29, 2013.

1. ratard

ratard New Member

Right, So ill Just Get Straight To The Point. I Got An Asus Tf300t For Fathers Day And I Rooted It Using Motochopper. AndThat Worked Flawlessly. Then I Got Cockey. I installed Rom Manager From The Play Store, And I Installed A Custom Boot Anamation. And Heres Where Things Get Interesting. I Restarted And It Wouldnt Go Past The Animation. So I Installed Twrp 2.5.0.0 And Tried To Recover It Using A "Stock Rom" From Somewhere On The Ne, I Read From This Site That I Had To "Wipe Data" And When I Did This From The Boot Manager It Restarted. And Just Booted Into Twrp. And Now I Read From Somewhere That The Version Of Twrp I Installed Doesnt Work With 4.2.1 And Now It Just Boots Into Twrp And Wont Boot into The Rom Manager. So I Cant EvenFlash A Different Recovery Rom.

Is There Anything I Can Do?
    Or Is It Just A Realy Expensive Papper Weight.

Thanks In Advance For The Help. Good Or bad.
  2. bweN diorD

bweN diorD Well-Known Member

you may get a faster response from a tablet forum. i looked around for you and this one seems pretty active and has some good content. Transformer Pad 300 Forum - TF300
Search tags for this page
asus tf300t best stock 4.2.1 based rom
asus tf300t using motochopper
asus tf300t wont boot

i bricked my android tablet

tf300t motochopper how to