Phone Is dead.

pupplemupple

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Ace 4SM-G318ML
My mom bought this phone a year ago,Galaxy 4 Ace,kept using it while charged,and left it overnight to charge.Next day,it was not working.My pc would not detect it either.Even with the drivers installed.
I used an LED to check the battery.Working fine so I believe that it is a hardware problem.
I've tried:
-Button combinations(Neither work with/without charger and with/without pc plugged in)
-Button combination to drain the excess
-Removing memory card and sim card and then turning it on again
Still not working.....

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
Welcome to the forum! Does your Ace have a removable battery? I'm thinking no, but I'm not sure.
Does it work at all while plugged in? Have you tried different charging cables?

S5 tap'n

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
We will need some feedback in order to help you. @cr6 mentioned some of the things that we could benefit from knowing. Please let us help you, by helping us.

OP
P

pupplemupple

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Ace 4SM-G318ML
My mom bought this phone a year ago,Galaxy 4 Ace,kept using it while charged,and left it overnight to charge.Next day,it was not working.My pc would not detect it either.Even with the drivers installed.
I used an LED to check the battery.Working fine so I believe that it is a hardware problem.
I've tried:
-Button combinations(Neither work with/without charger and with/without pc plugged in)
-Button combination to drain the excess
-Removing memory card and sim card and then turning it on again
Still not working.....
Welcome to the forum! Does your Ace have a removable battery? I'm thinking no, but I'm not sure.
Does it work at all while plugged in? Have you tried different charging cables?

S5 tap'n
It has a removable battery,does not work,screen is still dark black,tried several charging cables,no.