Phone Glitch

JoseCruz

Reaction score
When charging my phone the screen basically has a mind of its own and the screen becomes barely responsive and either inputs the incorrect pattern to unlock or if unlocked opens apps other than the ones I intended to open. When I unplug my phone, however, the screen seems as though it is working perfectly as it should. Is any one else having this problem?

Just to clarify, I am using the original charger that came with the phone. Also, this problem is fairly recent. It was not always doing this

haproot

Reaction score
Maybe try a different charger and see if the issue remains.

- from the GNex

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
When charging my phone the screen basically has a mind of its own and the screen becomes barely responsive and either inputs the incorrect pattern to unlock or if unlocked opens apps other than the ones I intended to open. When I unplug my phone, however, the screen seems as though it is working perfectly as it should. Is any one else having this problem?

Just to clarify, I am using the original charger that came with the phone. Also, this problem is fairly recent. It was not always doing this

This is a known problem with NON-Motorola chargers, but never heard it while using the OEM charger. I have also heard this happening when not using the OEM cable between the phone and charger, so make sure you're using the original cable as well. Otherwise, I'm stumped. The only other possibility if the cable isn't the cause is that a component in the charger itself may have died.