Performance w/LauncherPro

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2' started by yopete525, Aug 21, 2010.

1. evilsock

evilsock Member

Ratings:
    +0
    make sure before u use any other than stock launcher, that you clean all ur stock home screens to 100% blank. bc it runs in background. i use adw, bc u can fit 25 icons or more on the screen, 100 if u use more icons widget

2. Sippykipnip

Sippykipnip Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Can anyone confirm if there is redraw issues on the Droid 2 vs like the D1?

3. zonaRSX

zonaRSX Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is this for sure? Should I uninstall Launcher Pro, clean off my stock home screens and then reinstall Launcher Pro?

4. AngDroid

AngDroid Premium Member
    Premium Member Developer

Ratings:
    +1
    LauncherPro is running great on my D2. First app I installed. For those that are rooted...if you go into the droid themes forum, look for my D2 theme for Droid 1. There is a launcherpro that is themed to match the D2 better.

5. Gibbsinator

Gibbsinator Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is the fact that there isn't file encryption on .mp3 and other songs and media files mean that illegally sharing the music isn't piracy? Umm, no. The fact is just because you found a way to get it for free, doesn't mean it's not illegal. Which by the way, is EXACTLY how piracy works, if you can't get it for free, it's not piracy, duh. As he suggested, if you don't feel like paying, you can visit the site, but it's always nice to support someone, $1.50 is a drink at mcdonalds or somewhere, let's be serious, I think any of us with a droid can spare that. I decided that the LP Plus was reasonably offered, I wanted to support the program and did, I love the app.

6. Deidein

Deidein New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Condescend elsewhere, re-read my follow up post. It's NOT piracy, since the icons originally are open-source and free; it's droidicon, not Metallica. Would it be piracy to download ANY paid app for 4 hours then uninstall it in your mind? How was I supposed to know that the app that facilitates downloading the icons would leave the icons and docks in a folder on my SD card even AFTER I uninstalled it? Why wouldn't I be irritated to find out after I'd paid for an app that I can just go to a website and do the exact same thing? It's a matter of principle, not frugality. Also, did you fail to notice the part where I said I'd re-installed it and let it charge? No, I stand by my opinion that the app description should be changed. It should say in clearer language that the application is a small courtesy in exchange for a donation. I can happily get behind that.