LauncherPro configuration

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Hi guys I notice since the last couple of updates with all the custom memory and cache updates that my LauncherPro does not run as good and by that I mean a lot of times when I have an app loaded and hit the HOME key to return back to my desktop I have to wait a while for all my widgets to load again. That is what is bothering me and the scrolling is fine.

I'm running BB v4 froyo with blue energy theme.

I wanted to know how everyone has their launcherpro settings configured and how it works for you. Maybe I just have it configured all screwed up, thank you.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I don't have a solution for you, but I wanted to let you know that you aren't alone.

I've had the same problem, almost every time I open an app, then hit the home button to close, I have to wait a solid 20-30 seconds for all of my apps to reload on the homescreen and in the app drawer?

What is that all about? What is SOOO awesome about LauncherPro that everybody loves when it does this? Just like HelixLauncher.

It worked fine within the first few days I installed it, but now it's not worth diddly.

OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I don't have a solution for you, but I wanted to let you know that you aren't alone.

I've had the same problem, almost every time I open an app, then hit the home button to close, I have to wait a solid 20-30 seconds for all of my apps to reload on the homescreen and in the app drawer?

What is that all about? What is SOOO awesome about LauncherPro that everybody loves when it does this? Just like HelixLauncher.

It worked fine within the first few days I installed it, but now it's not worth diddly.

Used to be wonderful and truely fast until the developer tried to make it better and offer all these memory and cache options. I wish I could get an older version from about a month ago when it ran smooth.

LT*

Reaction score

Used to be wonderful and truely fast until the developer tried to make it better and offer all these memory and cache options. I wish I could get an older version from about a month ago when it ran smooth.

Here ya go, you can DL whatever version worked best for you.

LauncherPro

b-jammin21

Reaction score

Amen to that. Too bad I don't remember what version worked best for me, since I get updates for it almost every couple days...

Vertigo RT

Reaction score
See, I tried to install the themed one (that matched Blue Energy) over a newer install, and it wont let me... at the very least I lose my little droid guy in the middle... (for the app drawer) any way to get him (and the blue icons) back?

OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
FYI it was my KERNEL causing my issue. So i revert back to "P3DROID's" Over clocked kernel 1.0 from Chevys LV 1.0 kernel.

So indeed it was not launcherpro causing the issue. Hope this helps.

legalkill

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Z Force
I had same issue on non-rooted droid but running a intensive live wallpaper. I stop using the waterpaper live wallpaper as all is fine again.

dolpns13

Reaction score
I always get a message now that says "waiting for OS to wake up. Please wait while CPU is restoring" when I take my driod off sleep. Says it for about 5 seconds and then my home screen appears. Force closes occasionally to.

Last edited:
OP
movadoevo8

movadoevo8

Reaction score
I always get a message now that says "waiting for OS to wake up. Please wait while CPU is restoring" when I take my driod off sleep. Says it for about 5 seconds and then my home screen appears. Force closes occasionally to.

That error I never heard of. Very strange, hope you can fix it.

dolpns13

Reaction score

That error I never heard of. Very strange, hope you can fix it.

Lol.. If I can figure out a way for it to stop on command by me saying, stop doing that, to my Droid, Ill let you know... Other than that, I dont know enough about technology to even know where to begin a fix.