LauncherPro Questions

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by ZackTheChin, Aug 12, 2010.

1. ZackTheChin

ZackTheChin New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey all,
    I just downloaded launcher pro, and I love how fast it is! I'm just a little pretentious as to completely converting over to it before I ask a few questions.
    1. Should I clear all my original home-screens? Like, does it drain more battery having stuff on the menu's that are just being overlayed with LauncherPro?
    2. Are all widgets supported in LauncherPro? I've seen some people complaing that they are all not.

Thats all I can think of asking at this moment, but I'm sure I'll have more.
    Thanks for the help!

2. dakoop

dakoop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have not seen any widgets that aren't supported. If you have other launchers installed it can sometimes cause issues.

3. harrellj

harrellj Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    I've heard the Blur widgets for the DX can cause problems, but having a D1, can't confirm. "Standard" widgets are not a problem.

4. aaf709

aaf709 Nice Guy
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +49
    One app you should install is Home Switcher. It allows you to change between Homes very quickly. You can also just "Launch" a Home so you can visit it, but you'll go back to your default if you press "Home."

I don't have an widgets on my stock home.