Paid Apps if you switched accounts?

carter

Reaction score
I just flashed my Rom, and use a different primary email account now. I wanted to log in using my new one in order to use google talk with my new account. I have added my other account as a second account to the phone because still most of my contacts are saved to it, But what about my paid apps? Like setcpu? It doesnt recognize I have paid for it cus it only apparently sees the first account I logged into.

jamespg81

Reaction score
I think your screwed... it uses your email address to keep track of what you've bought. If you logged into to the phone with a different one you wont be able to retain that info on your previous purchases.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think your screwed... it uses your email address to keep track of what you've bought. If you logged into to the phone with a different one you wont be able to retain that info on your previous purchases.

:welcome: to the forum. Unfortunately what jamespg81 says is true, apps are linked to the email address. If you logged in with a different email address then you can't get those paid apps back.

dragonfly1113

Reaction score
the only way you can retain those programs is if you flash again and login using the other email than you can get the programs back until you go back to the other email address.

someone correct me if im wrong but i believe its possible.

jamespg81

Reaction score
Yeah that would work,but if your wanting to use the new email address there's no way to carry over your previous purchases from another email.

Lukehluke

Reaction score
I'm sure you can add a new email address to your old Google account.

If not then your have to either re-buy them or keep your old email.