P3 Says Won't Be Releasing Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcardona1

Reaction score
Here's the video. You can see as he messes with the focus point. Once it focus, the shutter is instant.

[video=youtube;6XRjAyf-pJA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XRjAyf-pJA[/video]

tedrodai

Reaction score
Wow, I'm amazed there's 62 pages worth of replies to this thread lol. Ah well...I can understand that people want it to come out. I do too.

jcardona1

Reaction score
I do not purchase a phone because of its camera. I prefer my Nikon DSLR. I have much better results.

Yes of course. But like they say, the best camera is the one you have on you at that point in time. I myself don't carry my 6lb Nikon DSLR setup everywhere I go. When I want real pictures, I grab my real camera. But that's not to say I also dont want, and expect a smart phone these days to have an excellent camera.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
so what your saying is shes holding the phone wrong?

No, if you read my post I said she probably wasn't holding the phone steady. She's attempting to test the zero shutter lag, not take actual pictures. So she's hitting the button as fast as possible and most likely is shaking the phone while she does it. As I said, zero shutter lag is so when you take a picture, you end up getting what you saw on the screen, not so you can take 5 pictures in 2 seconds.

b-jammin21

Reaction score
No, if you read my post I said she probably wasn't holding the phone steady. She's attempting to test the zero shutter lag, not take actual pictures. So she's hitting the button as fast as possible and most likely is shaking the phone while she does it. As I said, zero shutter lag is so when you take a picture, you end up getting what you saw on the screen, not so you can take 5 pictures in 2 seconds.

If I'm not mistaking, I think eagle was jokingly referencing the statement made by Jobs and Apple when they had the whole fiasco of signal drops with the iPhone 4.

Last edited:

b-jammin21

Reaction score
Yes of course. But like they say, the best camera is the one you have on you at that point in time. I myself don't carry my 6lb Nikon DSLR setup everywhere I go. When I want real pictures, I grab my real camera. But that's not to say I also dont want, and expect a smart phone these days to have an excellent camera.

+1. I don't own a super expensive DSLR camera, let alone carry one with me everywhere I go like my phone. If a photo op arises spontaneously, its nice to have a quality camera with me without me saying, "wait! I have to run to the store and buy a super expensive high quality DSLR camera and bring it back here before I can take this picture. Don't move just hold that pose..."

I'd rather just have a quality smartphone camera with me for those times, which actually happen quite frequently.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
If I'm not mistaking, I think eagle was jokingly referencing the statement made by Jobs and Apple when they had the whole fiasco of signal drops with the iPhone 4.

Ah missed it =P

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score
What's the galaxy Nexus, is it coming to VZW........

To be or not to be........................wait what was the question? This signature has been Tapatalk approved.

rybnik

Reaction score
So, went in corporate store in State College...no luck although Rep sounded excited about it and did say that just today they got word it would be sold there, he couldn't give a timeline :( His best estimate was two weeks. He flatly denied any possibility of next week.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
So, went in corporate store in State College...no luck although Rep sounded excited about it and did say that just today they got word it would be sold there, he couldn't give a timeline :( His best estimate was two weeks. He flatly denied any possibility of next week.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I flatly deny that it may not be next week.

screaminz2002

Reaction score
I doubt it as it seems the context is talking about the UK.

So much for the Verizon exclusive. :mad:

I do like this thread.. Thanks P3 for giving us a reason to carry a thread 63 pages.

I dunno computer world is reporting the 21st now.. Could it be??

Last edited:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What blows me away is that this thread has almost passed the Rumor Mill (3 months old) in page views in 4 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.