Overclocking

cnmsales

Reaction score
You simply cannot overclock at this point. Like said previously. This phone FLYS. No reason to OC, only thing that will cause is draining your battery faster. If nothing lags and everything is snappy just no reason to OC. No setting up a profile to underclck when screen is off will save you a TON on battery life.

mthorn79

Reaction score
You simply cannot overclock at this point. Like said previously. This phone FLYS. No reason to OC, only thing that will cause is draining your battery faster. If nothing lags and everything is snappy just no reason to OC. No setting up a profile to underclck when screen is off will save you a TON on battery life.

Cool it Steve Jobs...this is why Android is what is, you may not see the need, yet others might and will have the option in the future. Who are you to tell him he shouldnt? :]

Sent from my Tbolt from Tapatalk

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Give it a lil time, the phone is only 11 days old :)

Thread has been Thunder struck!!

wascapsfan

Reaction score
bookie, are you going to keep it a secret????
Where's the love????

wascapsfan

Reaction score
Thanks!!! The second download just took me to the HTC website.
Have you loaded this yet?? 2.6.32.21 is what I have right now. This one is newer??

bookie

Reaction score
It's what we already have. This is the source code needed for devs to crank out truly custom roms and to enable overclocking

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

Zetsumei

Reaction score
28qu5jk.jpg

Now just gotta wait for the 1.8 kernel and see what i can get on this bad boy 8).

Last edited:

that.one.yellow.kid

Reaction score
Can anybody help me overclock my thunderbolt and underclock it when its in sleep mode? I'm new to rooting so I don't know much about flashing roms and kernels.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums App

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If you want to overclock then you will need to download a new kernel that supports overclocking. Then you'll need SetCPU from the market, and adjust your speeds from there.

Sent from my SCH-I800 using DroidForums