Online pricing problem?

kannibaliztik

Reaction score
Had a credit for 40$ to make my checkout total 159.99. add another 30$ for my new every 2 and it brings it to 129.99. it lets me click add to cart with that price but when it gets to checkout it is back to the 159.99. anyone know whats up with this?

Droidrage729

Reaction score
Are you eligible for a new phone? It did the same thing to me I just called.

OP
K

kannibaliztik

Reaction score
yea , 7/9/2011 is my upgrade date and its in bright green letters, UPGRADE NOW WITH ANOTHER 30$ OFF!. bout to just go to a store and see if i can get the same deal.

LewD1

Reaction score
yea , 7/9/2011 is my upgrade date and its in bright green letters, UPGRADE NOW WITH ANOTHER 30$ OFF!. bout to just go to a store and see if i can get the same deal.

It wont hit stores until the 14th. I would call CS and have them take a look at it.

OP
K

kannibaliztik

Reaction score
tried to live chat with 3 diff people. they all seem dumbfounded at how it could be . im like it says add to cart. 129.99. but magically jumps to 159.99 when i add it . why? and theyre all like UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH take it to a store.

wow. thanks . how would I have ever come to such a remarkable conclusion.

geobernd

Reaction score
tried to live chat with 3 diff people. they all seem dumbfounded at how it could be . im like it says add to cart. 129.99. but magically jumps to 159.99 when i add it . why? and theyre all like UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH take it to a store.

wow. thanks . how would I have ever come to such a remarkable conclusion.
I had exactly the same issue - except I ordered on the 7th at 4:30am and wasn't awake enough to notice the jump until later that day. I called and they made it almost right by crediting me $30 off my next bill (I know I lost about 2.50 in taxes - but it's not worth the hassle)...

Opiemitsu

Reaction score
Had the same issue when I ordered Thursday. I called into customer support and the rep got me to someone in sales that placed the order for me. They would not, however, give me free next day shipping like the phone page indicated saying it was "one of the restrictions". I know some of you were lucky that way :)