is the sears online deal real?

JoeStoppable

Reaction score
My friend told me that sears online site was sellin the droid for 49.99. I didn't believe him til I went on the site myself and looked for droid phone. Found it for 49.99. I even chose upgrading my exsitin acoount and signing up for a brand new account. Still it said 50. I even went through most of the checkout and it stayed the same price. I'm just wonderin if this is some kinda mistake, cause I bought my droid like 2 weeks ago and I paid 150 for mine.

BoomerFZ1

Reaction score
Man this is crazy...I've been thinkin' about switchin' from my 3gs to the droid and this might just throw me over the edge.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Amazon wirefly and letstalk have all had the Droid for 49.99 for about a month now.

I'm sure there's other places that have it for that price but those are the only ones I know of.

phalstead

Reaction score
I'm on the phone with Sears right now ordering the phone. I'll be returning the one I got a week ago from Verizon tomorrow morning after I close on my house. Hopefully they don't sass me about anything or I'll be forced to slap someone very early in the morning.

BoomerFZ1

Reaction score
It's real...I just jumped on it to replace me 3gs. Apple censoring their applications....WHATEVER!!!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
I ordered one for my wife from Amazon for $49.99.... amazing deal. I got mine originally for $99 but I am the main account holder.

phalstead

Reaction score
I'm the main account holder, too. The customer service guy from Verizon said to take the phone back in, revert to being back out of contract and re-activate my Storm. That'll refund me the majority of the $408 that I paid a week ago. Then I just wait for my new one to show up.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Champers

Reaction score
All of these threads complaining about a couple of dollars make me laugh.

receiptm.jpg