one word in incredible's favor

Reaction score
copy-N-paste

so much better then the my mot droid. i was so happy to learn that it works so well from websites especially my works site.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
How exactly does the Incredible c&p? I agree that the Droids UI to copy text is awful, nice that you can, but its so hard to get what you want and you only get one shot. I saw a video somewhere of a C&P method where you drag your finger, then it gives you little markers for the start and end, and you can then move them where you need... This absolutely needs to be implemented to the Moto...

OP
S
Reaction score
How exactly does the Incredible c&p? I agree that the Droids UI to copy text is awful, nice that you can, but its so hard to get what you want and you only get one shot. I saw a video somewhere of a C&P method where you drag your finger, then it gives you little markers for the start and end, and you can then move them where you need... This absolutely needs to be implemented to the Moto...

the way you describe it is perfect. thats it and it worked so well! i just stumbled on to it as i gave up on c-n-p on the Mot droid because it got me aggravated!

JayCizzo

Reaction score
WTF do you mean "one word in the incredible's favor?" I think you meant to say, "one of the many things in the incredible's favor." :)

BzB

Reaction score
copy paste on the incredible is awesome. being able to adjust the start and end copy points exclusive of each other is win.