htc Droid Incredible HD?

Discussion in 'HTC Droid Incredible' started by jimmyco2008, Oct 15, 2010.

1. jimmyco2008

jimmyco2008 Active Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey everyone!

Word on the streets (Google) is that htc is working on the Droid Incredible HD, Verizon's EVO 4G if you will.

Leaked HTC Phone is DROID Incredible HD? Limitless DROID

Now I know someone on here has gotten to actually use a prototype of this upcoming device, and I'm lookin' for info on what I hope to be my next phone!

Btw can anyone confirm that the picture of the IncHD on the above site is what it will actually look like? And any ideas on the release date? My guess is November around Black Friday.

For those of you who have no idea what I am talking about, look at the facts! Verizon is advertising the Droid Incredible, and is offering buy one get one free on their website, they're trying to get rid of it to make way for the Droid Incredible HD! Why do you care? It has an 8mp camera, a front-facing camera, kickstand, and of course, Android.

So any info?

2. mwhartman

mwhartman Super Moderator/RS
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +12
    Moved to the Incredible general discussion section

3. user-name

user-name New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have been waiting for mor information on this phine for a while now. I have been holding out on buying a new phone until this release. 4.3" screen also!

4. Emtronics

Emtronics Guest

Ratings:
    +0
    Really? What would you expect? They come out with new models usually 15 minutes after I buy one. It's the way of technology. Gee, I remember in the 90's driving home with a new desktop computer and by the time I had it up and running, they had a newer model out.

5. James Kara

James Kara New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    HTC Incredible HD is rumored to bring a 4.3-inch touch screen packed in aluminum body and features a 1GHz 8255 Snapdragon processor, 8MP camera with dual-LED flash and 720p video recording and 802.11n WiFi also on board. This features are very nice though who knows...it was a long time ago, when this device appear in the upcoming Verizon phones list

6. zerosouls

zerosouls Soulless Droid
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Yea we know man.... yawn :rating05:

7. atthehop

atthehop Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If your locked in for 2 years like I am then don't look back and wait until you can upgrade. By then who knows what will be out there.

8. cybertec69

cybertec69 Silver Member

Ratings:
    +318
    4.3" is just too big for a phone, and this phone will have nothing that my and everyone else's Incredible can't do, all these new smart phones have so many features nowadays that upgrading sooner than late makes no sense.

9. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +63
    4.3 inches is not bad once you get used to it. I love the extra space especially on the on screen keyboard.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

10. DisneyRicky

DisneyRicky Member

Ratings:
    +0
    GRRR! I just got my HTC Droid Incredible Saturday. Technology isn't ever fair!

11. Quicksilver7714

Quicksilver7714 Super Moderator
    Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +63
    Well if the Droid Inc HD comes out on the 23rd then you can still return your inc. And get that one.

Trying out Sprint for a month. Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk. 4G is pointless when you don't live in one of the few available network areas.

12. EgooEspada

EgooEspada Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well, there isn't to much difference to feel bad. Besides, if you just got it Saturday, you could just return it. The 23rd is when it is expected to be released and I believe thats still within your 30 day return window. :)