Sync [for me] is slower on the Incredible then the Mot Droid

Reaction score
Not sure why but on the mot when i would get an email it would come to the Droid b4 it even came to outlook on the computer or even a gmail would show up on the droid first as well.

also when i read an email on the droid and or then deleted it they would instantly show up on the computer as deleted or read.

now with the incredible its slower and there is a lag for sure. not sure if i have a bum unit or its just slower on the INC vs as the MOT?

Calakato

Reaction score
I didn't notice anything with my email but I did notice my apps that sync and online browsing was slower then I realized that I keep dropping 3g. After several phone calls to Verizon I think their sending me a new phone, waiting on a call back from them today

krayzee

Reaction score
Not sure why but on the mot when i would get an email it would come to the Droid b4 it even came to outlook on the computer or even a gmail would show up on the droid first as well.

also when i read an email on the droid and or then deleted it they would instantly show up on the computer as deleted or read.

now with the incredible its slower and there is a lag for sure. not sure if i have a bum unit or its just slower on the INC vs as the MOT?

Not much difference for me. The email used to come to my Droid about 1 second before it arrived in Outlook. With the Incredible it's about 1 second after :)

Deleting is almost instant (and was on the Droid too)

OP
S
Reaction score
Thanks! I think its the unit and or weak signal? I will report back once i get the new one.

thanks

vikefan7

Reaction score
I've actually watched a sales rep browse the web with both the Droid and the Incredible going to the same sites at the same time and the Droid was faster. Not sure how that's possible...

Yodes

Reaction score
I've actually watched a sales rep browse the web with both the Droid and the Incredible going to the same sites at the same time and the Droid was faster. Not sure how that's possible...

Probably had more to do with the browser rather than hardware specs and such. Some browsers are just a little snappier.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
I get both Gmail and Exchange email on the Incredible before the PC...

OP
S
Reaction score
crazy because mine is delayed. maybe its my area / signal ? but not sure if thats the case cause the MOT would get the mail b4 pc but not inc.

ChansteR

Reaction score
For me, I have a delay but it is so small that I really don't care.

At this point, I feel people are just nitpicking a little too much on the difference between the Droid and DI.

OP
S
Reaction score
Mine is more then a few seconds its more like 5 - 7 minutes sometime and that AINT nitpicking! thats a complaint!