BLAZING fast!!

Reaction score
When i compare my stock Mot Droid to my new Incredible. I am incredibly happy i made the jump. This thing is so much faster then my mot not even funny.

WOW!

OP
S
Reaction score
Honestly its not even funny. I hope it doesnt get bogged down. i am not going to go crazy loading things up because the speed the speed the speed. I dont ever want to lose it lol!

hookerdj

Reaction score
i was messing with one the other day in the verizon store i didnt see ethat much difference from mine. actually there was no noticeble difference. of course mines rooted and running 1200mhz maybe thats why im sticking with my droid its great

When i compare my stock Mot Droid to my new Incredible. I am incredibly happy i made the jump. This thing is so much faster then my mot not even funny.

WOW!

OP
S
Reaction score
again mine wasnt rooted so that could be the case. i just need a better camera for one which i think i got now in the incredible so i am happy. not really wanting to root either so the speed of the stock blows moto away.

kmo

Reaction score
Sure the modified phone is obviously going to make a difference, but stock for stock the INC is noticeably faster. I came from a stock MDroid. If and when we can root and over clock the INC it will be fun. The rooting/overclocking is all pretty new info to me but I'm open, and I'm a quick understudy to learn something new. For now this thing is fast enough for me.

windstrings

Reaction score
Speed alone is not the only advantage..... the camera and its software is a very big plus, FM Radio is cool although I doubt I will use it, optical mouse.... If I had a rooted oc'd droid it would be a harder decision.....

Safari/mozilla type browser is clean and fast.... gallery is much better equipped to show and handle high quality pics, etc.....
Amoled uses much less power combined with the processor idling at 245mhz when not in use. Plus I love the rich color of the pics and graphics..... I look at my screen with my eyes.. not a magnifying glass and the clarity is sharper than I can see with my eyes.. so I'm good.

funny.... I feel like a kid comparing fishing lures like I used to trade.. LOL!

I have two phones on my plan.. one is for my son and I pay for it while he is in college.... about every 12months one of them qualifies for an upgrade... .Of course I always get the upgrade.. he gets the handme - downs... and perk of paying the bill I guess.

I haven't played with a oc'd moto.. but based I've heard "before the Inc release".... they are still a bit dissappointing by some.

The Inc can truly go just about as fast as I can navigate with my finger.

I can open weatherbug elite and and have an antimated map scrolling lickidy split!.....

I have seven pages loaded with apps...... no slowdown at all.

I do keep most of the social programs killed from running in the background though with task killer by rhythm software.

Last edited:
OP
S
Reaction score
i agree with all the above. bottom line its the camera for me. in the end thats why i left Motorola.