Old member returning after several years

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Hi... Several years ago I was an active member. My name is Redbert31. I just got a new droid MotoZForce and I would like to participate in droid forum again. First thing: does anyone have a link to a comprehensive instruction manual showing me how to do the little tricks and tips on this Moto Z Force...I know all the basic things from having a Moto x, but Verizon and Motorola no longer have that extensive manual that showed all the obscure and fun stuff that you either learn by accident or by word of mouth. Thanks, and I'm glad to be back!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Welcome @redbert31, great to have you back. Whether you're an old member or a new one, you're always welcome here in the Forum. We're pleased to have you back and once again participating.

First, here's a link to a short guide direct from Motorola which may help you in getting started with some of the basic functions.
Using the camera - Moto Z Force

Next, here's the link to download the full user's guide, 68 pages in length, which should fulfill your needs as requested.

https://motorola-global-portal.cust...prod_answer_detail/a_id/112010/p/30,6720,9833

Finally, here's the link to Motorola support website for your phone, showing dozens of subjects and providing answers to them. Hopefully with all this information you'll be able to learn what you're hoping to learn. Of course you can always come here and feed off of the experiences of members like yourself. Also feel free to add any input from experiences of yours that you feel Others May benefit from.
Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc..

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Thanks CJM and FoxKat. It's good to be back..I looked at the camera instructions and they were very helpful because this is def better camera than moto x! I'm going to download that 68 page link and start learning. Right now, I have to go to sleep...I get up for work@ 4am.. Bye for now.. Catch you again soon and thanks for the help!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Welcome back, redbert31! Enjoy getting to know your new motoZforce.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welcome back, redbert31! Enjoy getting to know your new motoZforce.

Thank you TisMyDroid, I am enjoying my moto z force. Its going to be fun with a great camera to take pictures of our fourth grandchild who's due this December. I have to read the manual I downloaded to learn all the special tricks!

TisMyDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 3
Thank you TisMyDroid, I am enjoying my moto z force. Its going to be fun with a great camera to take pictures of our fourth grandchild who's due this December. I have to read the manual I downloaded to learn all the special tricks!

Expecting a fourth grandchild is exciting. Congratulations! After he/she is born you can post beautiful motoZ pictures of the new baby.

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I sure will post those pics! Meanwhile I will practice taking shots of my first three grand kids lol... This camera seems to be much less blurry in those action shots ( lol)

252chevyboyz

Silver Member
Reaction score
Welcome back man. It's been a while since I've posted myself. I'm still a weather nut haha. Hope all has been well your way. Seen some good reviews on the Z Force. How has it been treating you so far? I've been running a Turbo 2 as hard as I can

T2 Tappin'

OP
redbert31

redbert31

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So great to talk to you again Chevy! I'm still a weather nut too. This summer in CT has been way too hot for me.. Most days in July and August reached 90's. We don't usually get that so much.. Must be global warming! Guess I'll have to retire in Alaska! My husband's always teasing me about that(lol) I'm really happy so far with my Z Force... Just got it and I have to read up on it while I'm off tomorrow and Tues.. Other than that I've been well, husband's retired.. Maybe I'll do that soon too, but I have to nail down an insurance plan first. Obamacare has caused the insurance plans I hoped to get to pull out of CT market even though they all headquartered in our capital... Enough politics for now.. Thrilled to hear from you.. Catch you later. My break is over!