Hi from new member Spishak

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Spishak, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Spishak

Spishak New Member

Hello all,
    I just registered and look forward to sharing and receiving tips, instructions, problem work-arounds and successes with my new Moto Droid.
    I've been a Verizon user since 1990, I actually worked in sales with US West Cellular prior to AirTouch merge and the current collaboration creating Verizon. I'm loyal, but have looked at other providers over time. I stay for the tag line in the commercials, "it's the network."
    I have experience with several Motorola products over the years in addition to Nokia, HTC, and my most recent former smart phone; Palm Treo 700wx. I must say that I was tiring of the beast and becoming frustrated with Verizon's lack of attention to users requiring Windows connectivity. I perceived the Treo as a robust product in it's category, up until now. The Droid is extremly well built and solid. In my limited use over the New Years break I found internet speed unbelievably fast. I'm really impressed. I'm anxious to really get into the phone's capabilies and make it work for me.
  2. JimMariner

JimMariner New Member

:icon_ banana: Welcome to Droid Forums Spishak :icon_ banana:

It's great to have someone of your experience joining the community here !
    We Hope you enjoy your time here. It's a pleasure to be able to welcome you here !!!
  3. cereal killer

cereal killer DF Administrator Staff Member

Glad to have you here Spishak....

There is a lot of info on this site to digest and the Droid has MANY MANY different customization options. I would recommend reading the FAQ here and also searching the various forums.

The users/members here are excellent at providing information or steering you in the right direction if you can't find the answer to your question.

Enjoy and Welcome