New Forum Member

Leibel

Reaction score
I have been a Palm Treo user for many, many years. Starting with the Treo 600 and last week giving up on the Treo 755.

Well I'm beginning to learn more and more about my droid everyday. If I run into any problems I gather that this is the place to ask.

Here is my first of many.
How do I "dismount" my unit from my PC. I know that I have to mount it every single time (nuisance). But how do I dismount?

TIA.

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I have been a Palm Treo user for many, many years. Starting with the Treo 600 and last week giving up on the Treo 755.

Well I'm beginning to learn more and more about my droid everyday. If I run into any problems I gather that this is the place to ask.

Here is my first of many.
How do I "dismount" my unit from my PC. I know that I have to mount it every single time (nuisance). But how do I dismount?

TIA.

First of all, welcome, Leibel! You'll find this to be a very friendly place full of great people and information! Hope you enjoy your time here!

To unmount from a PC, you would need to 'safely remove' as you would with any external drive or thumbdrive. Hope that helps!

:welcome:

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Droid Forums. Happy to have you here.