Ok prob with Liberty 1.0 and acessing SD Card

devildroidx

Reaction score
Ok Im new and this is my first post so please be easy...

Im running a rooted droid x. I recently took the plunge and decided to try a custom rom. I tried liberty 1.0 and love it. Now I wanted to update to Liberty 1.5. My prob is that now with the new ROM I cant access my phone from my pc using the usb in any setting from pc mode to mass storage. So since I cant acess the SD Card I cant install other ROMS to the SD Card... USB debugging is turned on. I know its prob something really stupid but Im stumped. BTW, no other mods like overclocking.

Thanks for any help guys.

freezyfreaky

Reaction score
Ok Im new and this is my first post so please be easy...

Im running a rooted droid x. I recently took the plunge and decided to try a custom rom. I tried liberty 1.0 and love it. Now I wanted to update to Liberty 1.5. My prob is that now with the new ROM I cant access my phone from my pc using the usb in any setting from pc mode to mass storage. So since I cant acess the SD Card I cant install other ROMS to the SD Card... USB debugging is turned on. I know its prob something really stupid but Im stumped. BTW, no other mods like overclocking.

Thanks for any help guys.

Sounds silly but did you try a different USB cable or port on the computer? Before you flashed Liberty 1.0, did you check and make sure your kernel was up to date?

Otherwise, you can download the Liberty 1.5 ROM to your SD card using the browser on your phone and install it that way. But I would check the kernel is up to date before doing so.

Strothmann

Reaction score
check the cable my phone hates 3 of my 4 cables and wont mount the sd cable and some times it even reboots when i plug it in.

OP
D

devildroidx

Reaction score
Ok I have another cable I'll give a try tonight. I did manage to upgrade to liberty 1.5 using the droid browser dancedroid but it still isnt showing on the pc. The kernels are up to date.