Ohio no longer in U.S?

swaks16

Reaction score
I downloaded the skype app recently and it wont let me past the loading screen. All it says is this is only for users in the us and kicks me out of the program. Last time i checked canton ohio is in the U.S?
Anyone know what i can do to make it work?

warning9

Reaction score
I live in Athens and everything seems to be working fine down here.

Clownassasin

Reaction score
im sorry but as of yesterday, the president announced that we would be giving up the ohio area to canada, did you not catch that?

On a more serious note, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app, that might work

JCo352

Reaction score
I downloaded the skype app recently and it wont let me past the loading screen. All it says is this is only for users in the us and kicks me out of the program. Last time i checked canton ohio is in the U.S?
Anyone know what i can do to make it work?

Yeah you didn't hear? Canton, Ohio is officially not part of the United States anymore.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
does not approve of the post below me!

Last edited:

celborn

Reaction score
crazily enough there are atleast some people that still speak english in texas lol

But ohio aught to start putting the 'ehs' and 'dontcha knows' in their vocabularies to fit in with the rest of canadia
Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm about this close to closing this thread. It's totally off topic now. We don't discuss politics and we don't make racial remarks in Droid Forums. We also don't use symbols to get by the censor.

Either this thread gets back on topic now or I'm closing it. And if I see anymore remarks like I saw earlier I will follow up with infractions. The topic, to be clear is Skype.

OP
S

swaks16

Reaction score
[B said:
Anyway[/B], to get us back on topic, have you tried rebooting your phone, or uninstalling and reinstalling Skype to see if that gets you anywhere?

Yeah ive tried both , no luck

BigE"s DROID

Reaction score
I live in Lima ohio and i had the same proble when first installed.....i uninstalled and reinstalled and worked for me....try uninstall restart and reinstall that might work???

OP
S

swaks16

Reaction score
I got it to work by turning wifi on, it doesnt work without wifi?

OP
S

swaks16

Reaction score
scratch that i got it to work up until login , at which point it prompted me to turn off wifi and after doing so the only us members warning came up and kicked me out. very odd