*Official* ROM Kwyjibo v1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shibbdroid

Reaction score
So excited for this rom. Can't wait to see how you are doing with ICS. Keep up the good work man, just patiently waiting o:)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

zhill29

Reaction score
*Official* ROM Kwyjibo 1.0 Sorry I did not get to screenshots this weekend as I had promised, I will have them posted before I leave on Wednesday for Ohio I swear, RELEASE DATE for Kwyjibo Rom is December 5th 2011. Listed below is some of the features we currently have working and some we still are implementing as well as many other I am sure I forgot cannot wait to show everyone!!!

Beta is scheduled for this Sunday, Launcher is still in works and wont be released with beta will just be released on final version in Jan. I am very sorry for delays I have been running into a few issues and I am doing all of this myself as far as the ROM goes right now it's a lot of work to manage this and my job I PROMISE it is coming and it is still going to be more amazing than any ROM out right now please bear with me you cant rush perfection*

Globed The Boot Logo will not be less than epic I started it last night and there is somthing a bit different from all the ICS boot logos that im incorporating will have this done on Thursday boom

Globed Bootlogo previews will be posted later today please go and vote it will be in the hack section of the bionic forum

I couldn't find the bootanimation vote thread.
Tomorrow is beta launch maybe, I do hope so.
All you devs are great and I do donate when I see good work.
I can't find any post of people pushing you guys to go faster.
Only kind words of thanks and can't wait.
I'm not a mean person or a.jerk, just saying.
I've seen a few posts you saying dont rush me i'm working on this by myself.
But you keep saying my team and not doing things you promise to do.
I don't even understand how you got your own thread but have not even posted a screen you promised to.
I do hope your rom is sweet like you have built it up as.
I'm sorry to come off like this, everyone is going to think i'm a jerk.
But you should stop posting dates and making promise posts.
You have time to post and setup a web site and twitter and all that jazz but can't post a screen shot.
Anyway i'm sorry.
I just don't know what to think about this team bro.

I'm starting to think the same thing. Apparently according to some guys over at the BionicForums site he did finish a beta and hes sending PM's to people that PM'd him about trying the beta. Now I did PM him about beta testing and I haven't gotten any PM from him. Nor have I seen any post from anyone that got the Beta. So who knows. I am excited to see this and hope its all he makes it out to be. But so far it seems like a long shot. I'm just going to keep trying dHacker's alpha builds till he gets it to a usable point then stick with that.

Verro84

Reaction score
I'm starting to think the same thing. Apparently according to some guys over at the BionicForums site he did finish a beta and hes sending PM's to people that PM'd him about trying the beta. Now I did PM him about beta testing and I haven't gotten any PM from him. Nor have I seen any post from anyone that got the Beta. So who knows. I am excited to see this and hope its all he makes it out to be. But so far it seems like a long shot. I'm just going to keep trying dHacker's alpha builds till he gets it to a usable point then stick with that.

We should get our PM's this weekend with a link for the alpha he responded to the other thread and said the end of the week

Tanium

Reaction score
We should get our PM's this weekend with a link for the alpha he responded to the other thread and said the end of the week

His last tweet was on the 19th said he was on his way home to ship the beta links to the pm's.
I was looking forward to reading some reviews from some people.
I've switched to the gnex, but still wanted to see cell team six put out the rom.
Sent optic a tweet asking if he was ok.
He just fell off the grid, hope nothing happened to him on the way home sunday.
Anyone at all seen anything from optic?

mmw68666

Reaction score
His last tweet was on the 19th said he was on his way home to ship the beta links to the pm's.
I've switched to the gnex, but still wanted to see cell team six put out the rom.

nothing as of yet

jkliving92

Reaction score

What's the point of pm's? Post it in the forum like dhacker and droidtheory.

psychdroid

Reaction score
As much as i was pulling for this team, I honestly don't think they have anything. It looks like everyone is just waiting on dhacker to make the finally push.
......bit disappointed I must say

znel52

Reaction score
Yeah Cell Team Six is an appropriate name for this guy because you are never gonna see anything that he does. what a joke. Mods please delete this guys section.

Status
Not open for further replies.