1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Ct6 back in action and apology!!!

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Roms' started by OpTicShadow, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OpTicShadow

OpTicShadow Developer Developer

Hello all, here today to let you know things have panned out back in my life and I am now 100% back on the project and we are rolling again. With that said please stay updated to Cell Team Six and follow us on twitter for updates.

----
    I OpTicShadow do wish to apologize to everyone for the delay to the promises I did not keep to you as a community. At the time many things had a risen in my life, I was separating from the US Air Force as well as going through a divorce and custody battles for my son. As well as going back to school and getting my life back in order. I thank you to everyone who is still interested in our project and what we will be bringing in the near future. To everyone with the slander comments and the doubts I can understand where you were all coming from 100% I hope you can all understand what I was going through in my life and that at the time it took more priority over me than this, my son is very important to me and that's all that mattered to me then and still now, but with that said we are official back and will be bringing you many releases as well as Kwyijibo for the Bionic, Razr, and Galaxy Nexus it is near 100% completion and will be released on day of website launch. We are doing many other things on the side and here we are also developing our own actual hardware, fixing broken phones etc here in our local area as well. Again I apologize to the community and I ask for your support and stay tuned!
  2. rck76

rck76 Super Moderator Premium Member

Understandable, I look forward to your rom in June, I'm sure it will be awesome:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
  3. justin82

justin82 Super Moderator Premium Member

look forward to seeing your work. Family most important thing
  4. raul4916

raul4916 New Member

Im new to the rom life
    So far Im loving the rom life
    and now from this speech i cant wait to see what comes out
  5. Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash New Member

Give us a screenie or something to keep us up to date and stuff we wanna know what it looks like!

Sent from my XT875 using Tapatalk 2
  6. OpTicShadow

OpTicShadow Developer Developer

Not making any promises but I will try my hardest this week to get a few screenshots from my actual phone so people don't think I am going to "photoshop" my images ha! (Still having a few minor bugs but getting there like I said hopefully by this week sometime) Follow us on twitter to get the latest on releases we always post there first. https://twitter.com/#!/CellTeamSix
  7. thirdstone

thirdstone New Member

Bionic user here

Looking forward to learning more about your release of a bionic rom, but clue me in, is it an upgrade to something like ICS a new kernel ? Are you beta testing now ? I have tried some of the other 'ICS' roms and they are not stable on my device. I am kinda new to custom roms but not totally clueless. will you charge for it or ask for donations ? Anyway anxiously awaiting ;) R R
  8. dfcfu342

dfcfu342 New Member

Its almost the big day how is it looking?
  9. raul4916

raul4916 New Member

............ was hyped to see it come out...............................................
    now dont see anything..................................................
    lost hope
  10. nobreak1970

nobreak1970 New Member

still not open.
  11. nycqns983

nycqns983 New Member

Does anyone know what is going on with this? I have thesinking suspicion this rom may have been abandoned.
  12. Nemo Aeternamn

Nemo Aeternamn Droid X Rescue Squad Premium Member

it's not out yet... it's all good optic... ya actually have a life... things happen... it's understandable...

as for me...(coming from the a good reason why boot manager was made...lol... i am excited to see what you guys can bring to the table... can't wait!!!DancingNexus
  13. dfcfu342

dfcfu342 New Member

Its not just that its not out its that they totally disappear and we have no progress shots like promised. In fact they haven't come through with one promise they've made and that's where the animosity comes from.
  14. mrgarrison

mrgarrison New Member

:hail::work1:

buttttttt, theres a website thats very bright and colorful and looks like they spent a decent amount of time just on the front page so you know the ROM is gonna be the greatest thing to ever be released for any phone everrrrrrr... so yeah!.................. nah jk give 'em another few years and you might see a changelog or somethin... :icon_ nana:
  15. liftedplane

liftedplane Well-Known Member

wow, if you had said medically separating from the army I'd of thought you were me (really scary how similar situations occur), good to hear things are working out man. crazy how this stuff in life happens, good luck and really looking forward to the releases
  16. kwyjibo3

kwyjibo3 New Member

I think it's obvious why I need this ROM!
  17. Tanium

Tanium New Member

Stopped by to see how things were going.
    On the gn now but the wife is still on the bionic.
    Optics last twitter was may 8th or something like that.
    Is that link on the other post about website the right link.
    Says launch June 1, just thinking maybe that link is old.
    Thank you for any info
  18. Silvernirvash

Silvernirvash New Member

What makes no sense about the link they posted to their site is it says they now support iOS but they have yet to release a single rom for Android. How can they support iOS if they haven't done anything to support android yet ? I think this is just an apple iPhone troll group keeping our attention for no reason now. Seriously if u guys plan on releasing something do it don't say coming soon then set a date then not release it while simultaneously claiming you now support iPhone as well when you clearly don't support what you started on in the first place.
  19. guidot

guidot Developer Relations Staff Member Premium Member

And on that note, this thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.