Beta*** who and when official!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysexdata

Reaction score
I just hope I get it before tomorrow night. Going to be a long weekend with extended family and I hope I have something fun to play with.

moset

Reaction score
I'm an old guy and I've learned to be patient. I have never seen so much hype for a ROM release.
We all know how well connected we can be regardless of what's going on in our real life.
I know that in the dev process things can go wrong and development can be delayed.
The issue for me is, when you say you're going to do something by a certain time and you can't deliver it's just common courtesy to tell the folks you made commitments to what's going on.
It's a matter of trust, decency, integrity.
Just saying!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

mmw68666

Reaction score
I'm an old guy and I've learned to be patient. I have never seen so much hype for a ROM release.
We all know how well connected we can be regardless of what's going on in our real life.
I know that in the dev process things can go wrong and development can be delayed.
The issue for me is, when you say you're going to do something by a certain time and you can't deliver it's just common courtesy to tell the folks you made commitments to what's going on.
It's a matter of trust, decency, integrity.
Just saying!

I agree 100% AMEN to that

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

TragicRemedy

Reaction score
I say just leave the guy alone. If it drops it drops if it doesn't then life goes on. There are other ics options in the works. Besides even if this does drop it probably wont be a daily driver. :)

Verro84

Reaction score
Im about to just get the G-Nex I have an upgrade next month

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Im about to just get the G-Nex I have an upgrade next month

Slow transitionz.. volumn problems..speaker is weak.. laggyness ..multitouch handling problems.. portrait to landscape lag... If that thing didnt have ics and bl unlocked Noooo one would choose it over bionic rzr rezound. Period. Typical samsung build quality. Imho.

Last edited:

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Slow transitionz.. volumn problems..speaker is weak.. laggyness ..multitouch handling problems.. portrait to landscape lag... If that thing didnt have ics and bl unlocked Noooo one would choose it over bionic rzr rezound. Period. Typical samsung bud quality

on the pro side there have already been 2 updates to this device....most likely a 3rd coming down the pipes. That's more than the Droid 3 has had in it's entire life so far.

Verro84

Reaction score
Slow transitionz.. volumn problems..speaker is weak.. laggyness ..multitouch handling problems.. portrait to landscape lag... If that thing didnt have ics and bl unlocked Noooo one would choose it over bionic rzr rezound. Period. Typical samsung bud quality

I'll see what happens maybe I will hold off I do like my Bionic a lot I guess I just want the newest update. But I'm sure we'll get it sooner or later

Status
Not open for further replies.