Status
Not open for further replies.

OpTicShadow

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.cellteamsix.com
Hey all thank you much for the many welcomes I have already received! Me and my team are a set of new developers but deff. not new to Android at all. Just giving everyone a status update on the release of Kwyjibo and our Team.

--The ROM is coming along nicely trying my hardest to get beta released I just want everyone to know right now I am the only programmer on the team so I am pretty much developing everything on my own and it is deff. a lot!! We want to bring users an insane new way to ROM not the traditional with minor updates and a new version every few days with minor updates this ROM is going to be very different in a ton of ways I promise you. We have a lot going on though between pushing out Kwyjibo the release of our website which will be Jan 1st 2012 tentatively right now just bought domain and servers yesterday actually,but the website itself has been in the works for months. The holidays are making things difficult as well with me and my team seeing families and all of the sorts. I promise promise it is on the way soon soon soon!!! We will be activating our twitter account as well so everyone can stay updated. Bare with us as we have tons going on and we actually are getting ready to sign a contract for app development for a company called "The Genesis Project" so we are occupied with that as well. We are here for all of you though and Kwyjibo will bring a whole new expierence to your Bionic like you have never seen in any ROM I guarantee it!!! Stay with us please beta* is very soon!

As well we have been looking for someone to help make a custom Boot-animation for our ROM that is one of the last Main things we have left to do so if anyone can help this would be much appreciated please send me a PM. We are also looking for any help anyone can offer as far as being a part of Cell Team Six whether it be graphic design, programming or simply helping us put out new content on our website we welcome all and any help. If you are interested in any of this or would like to take part in the Beta release of our upcoming ROM please send me a PM as well I have received many requests over on bionicforums.net and hope to here as well. Again thank you for the welcome and please bare with us we are working diligently to bring you the best Bionic ROM to date amongst many other goodies!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
We look forward to it, and anything you need feel free to hit me up :)

spooner2007

Reaction score
sounds amazing! Hope i can test this amazingly awsome looking rom out! im all about betas!

psychdroid

Reaction score
Stoked to see what you guys bring to the table. Im all for trying out what's new so definitely excited.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to DF! Looking forward to your future releases dancedroid

Icculus760

Reaction score
what's the e-t-ahahahaha i'm just kidding :D

looking forward to seeing what you're talking about - sounds interesting!
i can't help, but good luck w/ everything! :)

AlexSB

Reaction score
Welcome! Its always nice to see new devs I can't wait for the rom to drop!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very excited for what is to come with this Rom!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Globed

Reaction score
The Boot Logo will not be less than epic:) I started it last night and there is somthing a bit different from all the ICS boot logos that im incorporating:) will have this done on Thursday:) boom

Status
Not open for further replies.