[Official] I've preordered my Galaxy Note 3!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I got in on the glitch as well. One for me and one for the wife coming 10/10. Can't wait!

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball"

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
I am green with ENVY!!!....I cant wait to get my hands on a Note 3!.......BTW 2,300th post!!! woohoo!

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Beyond the VZ system glitch is there a way to keep unlimited data? I need to order either the G2 or note 3 next week.

Only other way I know is using a dumb line upgrade activate then switch to unlimited line... Do you have another line on account?

OP
smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
Beyond the VZ system glitch is there a way to keep unlimited data? I need to order either the G2 or note 3 next week.

You can also purchase the phone outright if you do not have the extra line like BK mentions above...good luck!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
It's supposed to arrive today. I haven't been this excited in a very long time. Come on FedEx man!!

"Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball" now Free

huskur

Reaction score
Received....and....activated. I upgraded a basic line and then wanted to activate it on my line with unlimited data. That is what VZW told me to do so I didn't have to pay full price for the phone.....They wanted to strip me of the unlimited data because I was activating it on a different line than it was ordered for!! Good thing I had the chat email printed and sent to my gmail account. I forwarded it to them and let them read for themselves what the rep told me.

All is good now...Note 3 activated and still unlimited data. Not a significantly huge upgrade from a Note 2 but there is improvement.

undertaken316

Reaction score
I have also preordered my Note 3 after watching this awesome video review

[video=youtube_share;VpxU977Vm1w]http://youtu.be/VpxU977Vm1w[/video]