Official Ice Cream Sandwich/Galaxy Nexus Unveiling Thread

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
And to add to this, regardless of what gpu they stick in this phone, you gotta assume it will be optimized to meet/exceed our expectations. I doubt they would skimp on this.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

[video=youtube;_OemNp6hgX4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OemNp6hgX4[/video]

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good God! Quick, someone call 911 for me, I think I just had a heart attack. Wasn't ready for that! Damn sexy phone! Love the back!

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the backside isn't all that appealing to me, not a big fan of the centered camera

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hate to say it but the backside isn't all that appealing to me, not a big fan of the centered camera

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I think it's something I could learn to like, and eventually love. Sort of like Cindy Crawford's mole or any hot girl's obnoxious laugh... hahaha.

But seriously, I'm not really sure how I feel about it yet, but with how much I already like the phone, my cognitive dissonance is being resolved by learning to like a centered camera.

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
Good God! Quick, someone call 911 for me, I think I just had a heart attack. Wasn't ready for that! Damn sexy biatch! Love the back!

Someone also call 911 for my refresh button. I've hit it 1,000,000,000,000,000 times today and it needs some cpr!

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
Ugh... I will be here till 7 then... Boy Scout meeting... >.< No electronics during the meeting so I'll be back _after_ the announcement... I can't believe Google could do this to me...

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

czerdrill

Silver Member
Reaction score
this is the most anticipation i've had for a phone in a long time...i agree that the centered camera isn't my favorite thing, but hopefully the rest of the hardware and ICS will make me not care

rubiksc00p

Reaction score
Somewhere on this amazing ball of creation!
I agree with the whole camera placement thing. I think the iPhone and DX both have great placement. I'm not a big fan of the middle like the charge, but it's definitely not a deal breaker! ;)

Swyped and sent through the interwebz to you!

OP
sbenson

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice some of the dock items are different in the newest picture? I think ICS is going to allow us to modify the dock as we wish. I'm surprised it took this long. Might not need a launcher replacement after all :)

EL Lacost

Reaction score
Hey anybody know wat time it will come out in california

Odin Rooted Samsung Fascinate