Official Announcement of ICS and Nexus Bacon Today!

OriginalDroid

Reaction score

patriot95

Reaction score
Honestly... the Nexus Bacon would be a great name. Who wouldn't want it then?

"What's that?"
"The Bacon."
"I LOVE BACON!"

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Stop it DROID forums, lol. Every time I hear about bacon, I have to go to Wendy's and buy a baconator. I just can't afford it anymore, those things are getting expensive.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

patriot95

Reaction score
Wait I thought the Baconator was a Checkers thing? Wendy's has one too? Time to go make myself a BBB sub.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wait I thought the Baconator was a Checkers thing? Wendy's has one too? Time to go make myself a BBB sub.

Oh my goodness, lol. Actually, I didn't know rally's had a baconator either, I'll have to try that. That is checkers, right?

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I love bacon... but I have never had a Wendy's baconator that I liked.... they always use the cheapest, thinnest, rubberiest, bacon they can find. And it's the kind of bacon where you can tell which part is the white and which is the red meat, it's all just kinda semi-transparent peach colored. After 3 tries of expecting an awesome "Baciffiny", I finally gave up.

PS: this thread is now exclusively about bacon. (kidding)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love bacon... but I have never had a Wendy's baconator that I liked.... they always use the cheapest, thinnest, rubberiest, bacon they can find. And it's the kind of bacon where you can tell which part is the white and which is the red meat, it's all just kinda semi-transparent peach colored. After 3 tries of expecting an awesome "Baciffiny", I finally gave up.

PS: this thread is now exclusively about bacon. (kidding)

Sorry to hear that, my local Wendy's usually does pretty good but yeah there are times when it tastes like it's been sitting there for a while.

patriot95

Reaction score
I would apologize for going off topic (slightly!)... but it's bacon... and bacon can never be looked down upon.

Wonmotyme

Reaction score
Gotta try the triple thick applewood smoked Bacon from Chili's that stuff is amazing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

marcp24

Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone tell me the difference between ics and gb to a non techy Guy? I have a d1 and desperately want to upgrade but am having trouble deciding between the prime (or whatever name its gonna be) and the razr. Im always on the web and the 4.6 screen sounds great! And I usually always listen to music so idk What to get! I drop my phone alot so the gorilla glass and Kevlar backing sounds great from the razr. I guess im just trying to ask, to a non techy Guy that doesn't root is gb and ics a deal breaker for me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

wicked

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3 XL
Twitter
@MikeAlvez
Hey guys can anyone tell me the difference between ics and gb to a non techy Guy? I have a d1 and desperately want to upgrade but am having trouble deciding between the prime (or whatever name its gonna be) and the razr. Im always on the web and the 4.6 screen sounds great! And I usually always listen to music so idk What to get! I drop my phone alot so the gorilla glass and Kevlar backing sounds great from the razr. I guess im just trying to ask, to a non techy Guy that doesn't root is gb and ics a deal breaker for me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

If you like Moto build, then go with the RAZR. I have no doubt that it will eventually get ICS.

sbenson

Silver Member
Reaction score

Careful guys...I believe Apple has a patent on the Baconator...

Side note: I do believe all the waiting for the Nexus is driving us all insane. There's been an abnormal amount of random posts today ;)

Last edited: