Official Announcement of ICS and Nexus Bacon Today!

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
Dennys-Baconalia.jpg

Was so upset when Denny's ended this awesomeness. Flapjacks with chunks of bacon and maple syrup, thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

And like wicked said, go with RAZR if you like Motorola's build quality, but don't mind a locked boot-loader, I have loved my OG and every new phone from them I've touched, I like the feel, but the locked boot-loader = EWWW!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dennys-Baconalia.jpg

Was so upset when Denny's ended this awesomeness. Flapjacks with chunks of bacon and maple syrup, thought I'd died and gone to heaven.

And like wicked said, go with RAZR if you like Motorola's build quality, but don't mind a locked boot-loader, I have loved my OG and every new phone from them I've touched, I like the feel, but the locked boot-loader = EWWW!

I know I'm in the minority and I will probably get flamed for this more than anything else I have ever said on this site... but my syrup NEVER touches my Bacon...

And yes, +2 on Wicked's advice

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority and I will probably get flamed for this more than anything else I have ever said on this site... but my syrup NEVER touches my Bacon...

And yes, +2 on Wicked's advice

I don't like putting syrup directly on my bacon either, but Dennys took bacon crumbles and mixed it into the flapjack batter, then cooked up the best breakfast idea EVAR!!!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't like putting syrup directly on my bacon either, but Dennys took bacon crumbles and mixed it into the flapjack batter, then cooked up the best breakfast idea EVAR!!!

I actually never got to try it, and am a little bit sad now.... **going home to put bacon bits in my shake'n'pour pankcake mix**

OP
OriginalDroid

OriginalDroid

Reaction score
I only got to try it twice before they stopped serving it, but you can probably guess what I put in my pancakes when I make them now.:D

patriot95

Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone tell me the difference between ics and gb to a non techy Guy? I have a d1 and desperately want to upgrade but am having trouble deciding between the prime (or whatever name its gonna be) and the razr. Im always on the web and the 4.6 screen sounds great! And I usually always listen to music so idk What to get! I drop my phone alot so the gorilla glass and Kevlar backing sounds great from the razr. I guess im just trying to ask, to a non techy Guy that doesn't root is gb and ics a deal breaker for me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Go with the phone that feels the best to YOU. Both will eventually have ICS. Also, if you are a music lover keep your eyes open for the HTC Vigor/Rezound with Beats.

Like always, the best phone is the phone that fits you. You may like Sense or MotoBlur better than stock Android. And you may or may not like the curved glass. I'd go for feel knowing that all the phones will be getting the updates (the Nexus a little (or lot) faster though).

louy99

Reaction score
The next OS after ICS should be called Bacon.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

louy99

Reaction score
Hey guys can anyone tell me the difference between ics and gb to a non techy Guy? I have a d1 and desperately want to upgrade but am having trouble deciding between the prime (or whatever name its gonna be) and the razr. Im always on the web and the 4.6 screen sounds great! And I usually always listen to music so idk What to get! I drop my phone alot so the gorilla glass and Kevlar backing sounds great from the razr. I guess im just trying to ask, to a non techy Guy that doesn't root is gb and ics a deal breaker for me?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Ill take that Droid from you...mine has a cracked screen but I hate to get rid of this phone :) my D1 is still fast and awesome!

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The next OS after ICS should be called Bacon.

Unfortunately, because they increment in alphabetical order, it will be awhile before they get back around to B.... they could, however, go with Juicy Bacon! Alas, I think J is already reserved for Jelly Bean, which would leave K... Krunchy Bacon?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gotta try the triple thick applewood smoked Bacon from Chili's that stuff is amazing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

Haha, this thread is about bacon. How can we go off topic, lol. Anyway, went to rally's and it was closed already, it wasn't even 10 pm, so I went to Wendy's again. Oh btw, I think the one at rally's is called Baconzilla.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums