Official HTC Rezound (aka Vigor) image shows up along with hard shell case

loki993

Reaction score
For some reason, the "Picture" button in the formatting menu bars doesn't work, I had to cancel my "Quick Reply" and do a full reply. On that screen, there is a "Manage Attachements" button that you can add stuff to the post.

I meant how do you get the pre production phones lol

Reaction score
I meant how do you get the pre production phones lol

Oops! :blink:

I get them as I have a rediculously AWESOME Verizon Wireless account manager. She knows that if she gets me a Pre-Prod device, I will test the crap out of it and give her both valuable feedback as well as create some buzz... at least that's what I believe. :D

I've been able to test the Thunderbolt, Bionic, and also some Blackberry and Windows Mobile phones in the past year.

loki993

Reaction score
Oops! :blink:

I get them as I have a rediculously AWESOME Verizon Wireless account manager. She knows that if she gets me a Pre-Prod device, I will test the crap out of it and give her both valuable feedback as well as create some buzz... at least that's what I believe. :D

I've been able to test the Thunderbolt, Bionic, and also some Blackberry and Windows Mobile phones in the past year.

That would be awesome lol

Reaction score
^I'm jealous! That would be fun! I also see that you got in to rooting :)

Yes, it is fun, my VZW Account manager is good to me!

As far as rooting goes, I am crazy with my ROMs! I think the Thunderbolt has the most options out there as far as ROMs, kernels, etc. out there. (Except for perhaps the Original Droid...) I sincerely hope that the Vigor (or whatever it is to be called) will have the same Dev support!

drtnsnw

Reaction score
If this phone can come close to my Dinc for battery life I will be all over it. I am ready for an upgrade.

Chris