Official HTC Rezound (aka Vigor) image shows up along with hard shell case

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
what a horrible name

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

alboboy10

Reaction score
Probably will out perform the nexus...but will be filled with crapware. Battery? Who knows.

I'm not happy right now...one phone gives one thing and the other phone gives something else.

alboboy10

Reaction score
I just don't wanna root to fix something that shouldn't exist. I think even iPhones on Verizon have them.

Its pathetic. I hate Verizon. Hate att. Sprint just isn't that great. Might get it though one day can't be terrible in NY

loki993

Reaction score
well lets see,for starters the battery is way undersized,they still have not released gingerbread,and this phone has been buggy as heck,
the support for this phone has been awful,and the reception is not half as good as a samsung or a droid x,

^+10000 I will not own an HTC product again for sometime! Only reason my Thunderbolt was bearable was I rooted it and put das BAMF on it. Just on the top of the list
- misleading info on internal memory
- horrible battery life
- poor updates that caused phone to become utterly useless
- horrible reception
- terrible sound quality and volume

And on I could go! Don't get me wrong, when in the hands of a good developer, this phone is pretty good but I firmly believe that it shouldn't come down to that because the average consumer is not like one if us!

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

I see. Now where these issues isolated to the Thunderbolt or have other HTC phones had the same issues?

what a horrible name

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Agreed. No Idea why they went away from Vigor.

King_Bean

Reaction score
I see. Now where these issues isolated to the Thunderbolt or have other HTC phones had the same issues?

I have an HTC phone (Droid Incredible 2) and I have NONE of these issues. I absolutely love my phone and Sense UI.

I think it's just a Thunderbolt issue because I can't think of any other HTC phone that has garnered such dissapproval and/or consistently bad reviews.

kodiak799

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm not happy right now...one phone gives one thing and the other phone gives something else.

No one will load-up all the latest tech in a phone because it would have to sell for $400-$500 on contract, and the OEM's don't think many will pay that (they are probably right).

The OEM that figures out a made-to-order production process is going to own this market. Or it would be cool if we could crack these things open and upgrade ourselves, like a PC.

Reaction score
I just got this email (attached picture) this morning. Not sure if they are keeping the name "Vigor" or if they are just calling it that until it is released, but I am freaking EXCITED!!! :icon_ lala::icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Pre-Prod Confirmed

HTCVigor.jpg

Sorry, here's the picture with my confirmation email!

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Nice! You got the Tbolt what, about two weeks before it was officially released right?

Reaction score
^Nice! You got the Tbolt what, about two weeks before it was officially released right?

I think it was more like a month, but that was a crazy case... other Pre-Prods I've gotten since have been 2-3 weeks from actual device release.

Reaction score
How do you do that? lol

For some reason, the "Picture" button in the formatting menu bars doesn't work, I had to cancel my "Quick Reply" and do a full reply. On that screen, there is a "Manage Attachements" button that you can add stuff to the post.