HTC Vigor To Be Launched As HTC Rezound?

WenWM

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
htcr.png

HTC has never been king of the hill when it comes to naming their devices, but internal documents are leading us to believe they have a new name for the Vigor. This document that was optained by Droid-life, is saying that the Vigor is in Verizon's systems as the HTC Rezound. They made this connection because both device have the same model numbers. Now before going crazy this could be one of three things; one, HTC likes having unique names, two, Verizon did not want to have it be called the Incredible HD, three, we are getting thrown off by Verizon just for fun. Which ever it might be, I'm looking forward to seeing which name the Vigor is released under.

Via: Droid-life

lilpaul21

Reaction score
i dont care what its called

i took a shot with the tbolt, and i will never own an HTC again

squeak

Reaction score
if it weren't for the prime i would buy this on launch day.

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I hope it is written as the "ReZound". The capitol "Z" makes it edgy haha

sjackson007

Reaction score
My wife has been using a bamf rooted tbolt for months. No problems, no GPS problems and hasn't had a reboot. I'm lot sure how long my og Droid can hold out, I might have to pull the trigger on a new device soon. Maybe this rezound....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
My wife has been using a bamf rooted tbolt for months. No problems, no GPS problems and hasn't had a reboot. I'm lot sure how long my og Droid can hold out, I might have to pull the trigger on a new device soon. Maybe this rezound....

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

If you need some help deciding (or want to make the decision a bit harder haha) check out the http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-rumors/171502-new-new-phone-rumor-mill.html. The phones listed there all look to be out between next month and Q1 2012 (if not the end of the year)...

Tuktanuk

Reaction score
Best advice anyone can offer up...... read the Hype and believe .002% of it. Once the Phone is released; go get some hands on it and see for yourself. Plenty of people bought phones on release day only to be disappointed. I'm still on my D1 so I know what people are saying about holding out..... not sure if the Phone will make it another few months. Take it day by day and if the phone simply cannot do what you need anymore; then go check out the offerings. Forget about trying to keep up with the Tech. Stay somewhat current and you'll be more than fine for the 2 Year contract.

Now, as Far as the name changes are going..... It seems to me that the companies are getting wise to the "in the loop" community and are starting to throw us curve balls. Whatever they feel like naming the phone come release day means jack diddly to me. IF the phone lives up to the hype and will do what I want for a REASONABLE price, I'll buy it.