[Exclusive Rumor] New Confirmation that HTC Vigor will Be Called the HTC Rezound

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
htc-vigor-shown-as-htc-rezound.jpg

This is a rumor that has been floating around the web for a few weeks now, but we have some new independent corroboration that it is confirmed as accurate: The HTC Vigor will be released with the name the HTC Rezound. This comes from a reliable source within an internal Verizon meeting.

Of course, the original story showed the name in a Verizon database, so it seemed quite plausible. The only thing that wasn't sure before was that the HTC Vigor and the Rezound were the same phone. Now, we are fairly confident of the connection. What do you think of the name?

Picture Source: Droid-Life

Ohyea!

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
I wish I had a job naming phones...I like the Vigor name better. But I guess this one will grow on me. :)

sethdras

Reaction score
two models?

What are the "LK" labels? is that another model?

tgyberg

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2XL & Pixel C
^Wow, that thing is sweet! And the camera gets down to 2.2 for low light!

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahh f stop at 2.2 that is good. That rivals the i*hone 4s. But I honestly haven't heard much on the new sensation. I guess I'm not really into tmobile even though they get some nice phones.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
After I posted I read the last paragraph:

There's no word on an American release as of yet but the EAMA (Europe, Near East and Africa) region and the Pacific rim can expect the device this coming November including a special edition featuring Beat Solo headphones.

:frown:

Trusstopher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
So I guess the big HTC event on the 6th (today) had nothing to do with the Vigor/ReZound...