Official ESE53 System Info Screen shot from motodev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matth3w

I dont really care for my self.. more so for the devs to have something to play with
More so than the already official leaked update? They already have ESE53 which is the official update. So now they have the official official update?

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
You guys are lunatics. A newbie turns up and for his/her first post puts up what appears to be the 2.1 rom and you go wild and I bet as soon and if it is posted you will be installing it. Far more trusting than me I can assure you. Here's hoping all your personal info doesn't end up where it can harm you. I am not stating this is definately a major way of Phishin but it dammed well could be.

Nah someone else already confirmed this to be real.

And are you referring to that one idiotic thread titled something about rooting is for the naive? Come on man...seriously. That's a bunch of crap and please don't start all that BS again

Mojo

Reaction score
uh.. I am pretty sure its legit. Or at least thats what trevorj said on DM irc

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I dont really care for my self.. more so for the devs to have something to play with
More so than the already official leaked update? They already have ESE53 which is the official update. So now they have the official official update?

The one we already have isn't technically *official*. It was leaked before it even went through internal testing. Verizon didn't even know it existed whenever we got it. They were still testing ERE25

Mojo

Reaction score

I guess that would be right lol, sometimes this is way to confusing to me.. but I thought the official official had something different in the radio files or something

OP
M

motodroiddev

Reaction score
Just started uploading, it actually appears that the test they sent out thursday is the same exact thing that was leaked as an sbf file earlier, the only difference is that this one says ESE53 rather than all the test-key text in the system info. I'll still post the nandroid of this one though when it finishes uploading.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Aww....that's the only difference? I can change the test key info to ESE53 myself lol

JCo352

Reaction score
So when he puts up the file how would I put it on my phone without being rooted?

Reaction score
here's a quickie....if you have to be rooted to put this in..but didnt the 2.0.1 update can be done manually..and y cant 2.1 be done manually

thebowers

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Not if he put it in an update.zip format.

JCo352

Reaction score
Not if he put it in an update.zip format.
That's what I was thinking. So if he put it in the update.zip format, I would just put on the root of my sd card and do the power+X thing and run it like I was rooting my phone?

adrynalyne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Please post the unmolested update.zip.

Much thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.